2015 Jeep Compass consumer reviews

Explore the 2015 Jeep Compass
Shop the 2015 Jeep Compass
3.7

Driving to work vehicle

Overall a good vehicle to drive going to work. This is not an off road vehicle but good for what I wanted it for. Not the most comfortable but has been reliable and the 4x4 is nice to have on those bad weather days.

4.1

Jeep Compass driver from NY

Overall a good vehicle, could be a smoother ride considering it's a Jeep. The gas mileage could also be a bit better since it's a smaller Jeep model. Trunk space could also be increased slightly.

Love our 2015 compass

We bought our compass in April 2016 . We have taken it from Virginia to Colorado and back. Very comfortable ride no issues at all. I drive it daily and could not be happier with this little Jeep. I have seen alot of bad reviews on the compass . I just dont know why . Great looking SUV more than enough power. Yes the cargo area is small . But more than enough for our needs . I would strongly recommend the compass to anyone . Great little vehicle

2016 Jeep Compass Lattitude

Love it !!! Just enough room for my needs, handles great. We took it to SC from PA, she handled great ! Also, Savage L&B, Roebensonia, PA, I would highly recommend them.

4.4

happy w/ compass!

Despite all the less than average reviews of this car, I find it fun to drive, very practical, and rather "Jeepy," which is a good thing. I have the 5-spd 2.0 FWD with a Thule cargo rack on top. It's great for taking the kids camping, and I also throw my amps/guitars in for weekend gigs. The radio sounds great

great driving and comfortable

Did alot of homework on different vehicles and test drove some different options and I knew this was the one would recommend this vehicle love the hidden cd player...

jeepsters

I have had the car less than two weeks but it has taken us on a 2,400 mile trip! It gave us a very comfortable ride, was reliable, and had good gas mileage.

great car!!

I bought this car despite hearing some neg things about it!! SO GLAD ~ It is a AMAZING little SUV ! Perfect for first suv, comes first class with every little detail..Beautiful inside and out. The ride is so much more than I ever expected!! I love this car and think people are crazy not to buy it/ for the price!!!

Great SUV for a college girl

Nice SUV! Great Jeep for my daughters, college girls, to get to and from school. Those who are interested in a SUV's that has great styling gas millage and handling this might be the one for you. The cost for this Jeep is also very reasonable. Cars .com gave me a great starting point for options and pricing.

Outstanding SUV!

This is the first new vehicle I have ever purchased and I am thrilled. The Jeep Compass Latitude is sharp looking, comfortable for in-town commuting, and has lots of bells and whistles. My Jeep feels sturdy and solid, it makes me feel like I am in a "substantial" automobile. The only drawback for me is the smaller cargo area. I am definitely pleased with my purchase and will recommend it to my friends and family.