2015 Jeep Compass consumer reviews

$18,995–$20,995 MSRP range
side view of 2015 Compass Jeep
Explore the 2015 Jeep Compass
Shop the 2015 Jeep Compass

Best Jeep family addition so far!

I had my doubts about the Jeep Compass when I was purchasing it. I was proven wrong within a days time. The Compass is a wonderful compact suv. It was not only easy to drive but comfortable. Definitely a great vehicle for college students or single young adults!

Jeep Compass lots of room very good on gas

This vehicle handled real well great highway miles per gallon for a Jeep cold ac this is engine is powerful for its size and the cvt transmission shifts very smooth

Jeep Compass lots of room very good on gas

4.4

I am having a wonderful time driving it

Other than missing a sunroof and a larger computer display dash, I find this car has everything I need and could ask for.

This is the one

The Compass has a great package and rides really good. Very solid for a SUV. I felt very comfortable driving and riding in this vehicle.

The most for your money

This Jeep has any option you could want. We were looking for a 4 wheel drive small SUV and this fits perfect. Size, options and most important price.

Best Vehicle I?ve Owned

Where to start. I LOVE my Compass! Perfect car for a young professional on a budget. Crossover 4WD that feels powerful. It?s been reliable in blizzards, great gas mileage, and very comfy for long trips.

Love it

This is a great car. I can't wait to take it on a trip. Roomy seats. Good gas mileage. Good pickup. I love it.

Great four wheel drive car and very responsive

I needed a car for the winter that would make my daughter safe. This one provided style, comfort and four wheel drive for the horrible winters here.

Love Love it

Words cannot describe this vehicle. I?ve had two other SUV?s and this by far is the most comfortable one! Features are great, loaded, great value for the dollar!