2016 Jeep Compass consumer reviews

Explore the 2016 Jeep Compass
Shop the 2016 Jeep Compass
2.4

Car has problems

Was given one key that won't work to start a remote start engine. Vehicle has 77-80 decibels noise inside. Can't hear myself think! If all Jeep Compass are like this, I would pick something else.

3.1

Downsize from a van

This Jeep is a great car to drive, yet has its share of cons: the back of passenger seat had plastic peeling and the gas tank is quite small causing more stops at the gas station. The Jeep dealer is slow in handling the repair of seat.

Has great pic up and interior is very nice

Vehicle looks great with the High Altitude Edition I have.Meets all my needs with leather interior,heated seats navigation,backup camera and 4wheel drive comes in handy here in n.y.I'm 6ft1in and weigh 295lbs and have plenty of room.Looks great inside and out.

4.0

Best SUV ive owned

I needed a vehicle that had good gas mileage, Navigation, and plenty of space to put cargo in. My family enjoys having a comfortable ride when we go shopping.

Best car I’ve ever owned

I love this car, it’s like my dream car, has a lot of features that I love and am spoiled with this car it’s the most and best car I’ve ever owned

The Only Car Brand I Buy

The Jeep has excellent performance...is good on gas...love its unique body style...and when it's bought with all the bells and whistles, the Jeep can't be beat.

4.4

Good car for good price

It is a nice car with plenty of space and it is extremely worth it!! comparing with other cars with a similar engine, space, etc price is much cheaper that others

Best car

I have always liked a the brand Jeep and for it to be able to be my first car is amazing. I am in love with it

Love this car

Lots of room front and back seats. Even with my granddaughters car seats. Lots of room in the back for hauling stuff. Very smooth ride. It even has 4 years left on the warranty.

4.0

I like it, but....

It's a nice car, but the engine jumps if you try to pick up speed. It doesn't have a passenger vanity. Don't even get me started on the size of the trunk. That is the biggest disappointment!! It's also a tight fit in the back.. I was in a bind and it was the cheapest I could afford. If you have kids, there's only room for 2. ALL vehicles should have middle seating. If u need to get up and going, then this is the car for you, but I'm disappointed and stuck with it for now.