2016 Jeep Compass consumer reviews

Explore the 2016 Jeep Compass
Shop the 2016 Jeep Compass
1.6

Not a good buy

I had several problems early on with my new Jeep Compass 2016. The reason I?m writing this is because I had, what should have been a minor accident and turned out the car was a total loss. I was bruised several places and very surprised the air bag didn?t go off. I did not feel safe in this car after my accident. Look at consumer reports before you by your next car. Jeeps are not rated well. I recommend buying a car with higher ratings.

2.4

Not sure I like the compass

I?m not really sure I like the compass! I kind of want to trade it in! It makes weird noises! I?m having issues with the radio already too

Best car I?ve ever owned!

I?m a big guy and this car is comfortable for me. Has 4 wheel drive button for when you need it. Easy on gas. Handles great and rides smooth.

Great all wheel drive affordability

It?s a little lacking in horsepower but styling and premium sound system make up for it handles great on and off road I?d highly recommend this vehicle

compass

lovely car... by zeynep 55.000 miles. 2016 compass latitude , great car, but even better value! grey external\ black interior, new tires and auto servis comfortable, safety and useful clear car....

Best vehicle I've owned

I Love it! Bernie and George really helped me all along the way. Made it happen, and I can't believe it! Stevens in Greenwich is a good spot to shop for used or new vehicles

3.7

Very dependable vehicle fairly comfortable.

This crossover SUV meets all my family's needs. Its comfortable. There are some features I wish the vehicle came standard with like a automatic start system and a button or keypad trunk opener. But overall I really enjoy my jeep compass.

Good deal

Good deal for 2yrs old. It's used but still looks brand new. Haven't complained about it yet! Just the right amount of space for my granddaughter and I then from what I see to own. Transaction went smooth.

Loving my used Jeep Compass

Happy to find the car I wanted. Only slightly disappointed that there is no back up camera otherwise pleased. I have the most basic model just did realize when I was purchasing no back up camera.

Love this car!

Love jeeps have had them in the past. It fits like it was made for me. The visibility is a big deal for me because I?m so short. So comfortable and I feel safe in it. Also great value.