2007 Liberty

2007 Jeep Liberty

2007 Jeep Liberty

4.1

4 out of 5 stars Comfort

Have You Driven the 2007 Jeep Liberty?

Poor Man's Porsche

by Snake-n-Scorpion from Helena, MT on Thu Dec 23 2010

That's no exaggeration. I've driven the 2007 Liberty in MT for the last 3 yrs and on gravel and snow, it is like having a street legal toy. They made this car right as far as handling response, acceleration, control and all aspects of reliable driving experience but you would think they would put a compass and trip computer in it since it is a Jeep none-the-less.

260,000 miles and no problems

by Happy jeeper from Maine on Wed May 29 2013

Bought new in 2007, over 260,000 miles and only normal wear and tear. I live rural, rough winters and hilly area. I still drive it 120 miles a days to work and back. Just picked up another, same year and model with 75,000 miles, hope to have half the luck with the new one.(my main complaint is the seat fabric is horrible)

Love it.

by JeepGrl11 from Morristown NJ on Mon Nov 14 2011

I love my 07 that i purchased 3 months ago. It had alittle under 22,000 miles on it. I used the 4wheel drive in the Noreaster that we had here on Halloween..I loved it. Its very reliable its not too bad on gas. Glad it got it. Very happy with my decision. GO JEEP!

Bad windows

by Wanna be jeep lover for life from on Fri Feb 20 2015

I love my Jeep Liberty however I will probably never buy a jeep again because of their poor customer service! Like other reviews all 4 of my windows have broken and every time the window breaks and slides into the door its between $400-$500 to fix the window. I have called jeep to talk about reimbursing for their faulty parts and they refuse to have the conversation because the extended warranty has passed- fun fact no one knows when a part is going to break! Great car when it's working but if you buy it be prepped to spend extra money on fixing broken windows!

Poor mileage

by Geeky Penguin's mom from Wisconsin on Wed Jun 17 2009

Owned one for 20 months. Never received close to the EPA. Very noisy, had window issues and also went through 3, yes 3 windshields. Bought it to replace a Mazda Tribute withe AWD, big mistake. Typical Chrysler/Jeep inefficient transmission.

Best Car I've Owned

by JeepLady from Sanford , Florida on Sun Jun 19 2011

I love my jeep because of how reliable it's been . The only problem I had was with the drivers side window staying down (mechanism was defective ) and I had it repaired at no cost . I drove it cross country when I moved from California to Florida , and I loved it. Comfortable , smooth , reliable . Only wish it had better gas mileage . Other than that and the problem I had with the window , it's a charm . I'm sure my next car will be another jeep .

Reasonable Car

by driver from Atlanta, GA on Mon Dec 15 2014

I have a 2007 Jeep Liberty that I bought in 2008. I have put over 220,000 miles on this sucker. I am a driver and I go all over the place. This car has been absolutely amazing engine wise, no issues at all....until this year. And that is just wear and tear, it just all comes at the same time. HOWEVER, the body of this car....is awful. I have now had both back windows go out and the windows won't stay up. I have two bad locks, that will only work if you unlock the entire car, whilst it makes a weird duck noise, and then physically pull up the locks. And just last week we discovered that even with the car unlocked, you cannot get out of the back passenger side unless someone opens the door from the outside, and no the child lock is not turned on. This car has been absolutely incredible and gone through an awful lot getting me through college and my 20's. The only problem is the locks and windows. Pretty good considering the length of time that I have had it!

"My first car"

by R.R Liberty from Montreal, Qc on Mon Oct 29 2007

This is my first car and I am glad that I chose to go with the Liberty! Everything about it is amazing! I am Leasing it for a couple of years but I do not think that this would be a family truck:)

bang for your buck

by love my jeep from Miami, fort lauderdale on Thu May 19 2011

this car truly is bang for your buck, in 3 years i havent had any trouble, the car is a little slow the fuel though its not the best by far i find myself getting better fuel economy the my girlfriend's 4 cyclinder pt cruiser, if driver with care you can make on tank go a longway, its practical, insurrance is low and i love the looks.

Good vehicle

by JAmes R. from EL PASO,TEXAS on Thu Jun 19 2014

The biggest problem we have encountered with the jeep is that the back side windows are electronically controlled and the system has been replaced in both doors and failed each time. We have them taped up at this time. It is a good vehicle otherwise. good gas mileage even when towing a camping trailer. There have been no mechanical problems at this time considering it has over 48,000 mile.

1 2 3 4 5