2011 Jeep Liberty

Very reliable. Excellent in snow

by from Jackson, WI on September 14, 2017

Large cargo area, good power with the 3.7 liter engine. Excellent winter vehicle with 4 wheel drive. Nice sound system.

Strong, Sturdy Ride

by from Bayside, NY on September 13, 2017

Great in the city or the country. I have nothing to fear in wind, rain or snow. The Jeep is durable, sturdy and strong.

Uses car for Havingfun

Best car I have ever owned and loved it

by from Lawrenceville on September 6, 2017

I love it and will fenitly get another oneand hope all friends get onevery soon I will definitely be interested in getting a new one real soon buddy

Wouldn't Trade For The World

by from Bangor, ME on August 3, 2017

I bought my 2011 with 60,000 miles in June of 2017. My oldest sister has a 2010 with 190,000 miles and she wouldn't trade hers for anything else considering they discontinued the Liberty. Being a 19-year-old male, a lot of my buddies talk trash about my "mom car" until they get in it. They love the heated/cooled leather and the Sky Slider Roof. For those who don't know what that is, it is an option that makes the Liberty a convertible with a cloth top. I use it mainly for transportation to and from work although I do have a camp which requires me to drive about 30 miles through dirt, mud, and four wheeler trails. I have never had a vehicle more capable of doing everything I tell it to do even with two four wheelers and a trailer on the back! I haven't had it through the winter yet but I can only imagine the 5,000-pound vehicle is more than capable of plowing through any snow bank I tell it to. I did get the Limited Jet Edition so I do have the bigger rims and the blacked out headlights along with a few chrome accent pieces. I was a little upset that it didn't have the trail rated badge or certification because of the 20-inch rims but after putting it through my own test, it's more than capable. The 3.7 Liter V6 is more than capable to climb a mountain and powerful enough to tow just about anything you can attach to the tow hitch but it is a bit sluggish during acceleration. The interior is comfy and with the added Navigation and Touch Screen, it feels a bit luxurious. With the more stripped models, there is a lot of hard plastic and less comfortable seats/ride. Although they are expensive SUVs, they are built tough and I have yet to find any problems with my Jeep Liberty Limited Jet.

Realiable car with a nice look and even better dri

by from Commack , New York on July 16, 2017

The Jeep liberty is the perfect amount of rugged and simplicity that makes the Jeep the perfect brand to drive. The liberty blew away my expectations and I really love driving this car. The truck has the availability and the depedenace of all terrain veichles that Jeep has put out. Although the liberty is often compared to the infamous Jeep "Wrangler" the liberty has all of the capability of the Wrangler but it is a different truck with the many comparisoms. I love the liberty as my everyday driver.

Always have loved a Jeep Liberty. Very reliable.

by from Michigan on July 10, 2017

What can I say it's the Classic Jeep Liberty with all the great attributes --don't know why they stopped making them they need to bring it back! Combines comfort, safety (especially the rear seat airbags - good for kids) with great four wheel drive and towing capability. What more would you ask for?

Road Trip Ready

by from chicago on June 16, 2017

My 2011 Jeep Liberty is a true trooper! This truck is ready for you to hit those dirty road and get messy. It's a little tight in the fronts seats to my liking but I got used to it. Other than that, no complaints. Great Jeep!

It seems like a well-built, sturdy vehicle.

by from Naugatuck, CT on May 21, 2017

The 2011 Liberty is a very well-built vehicle. For a truck/SUV it has a very smooth ride. I like just about everything about this vehicle.

Does exactly what is expected.

by from on May 10, 2017

The liberty has done well for me. I owned a 2011 and took it all over the country putting over 130K miles on it and the only mechanical issue was having the water pump replaced.

I love my Jeep Liberty

by from San Antonio on May 8, 2017

I have had this Jeep for about 2 years and have had no troubles what so ever. Very reliable, decent gas mileage and is four wheel drive so I never get stuck in the sand:)