2015 Jeep Renegade consumer reviews

Explore the 2015 Jeep Renegade
Shop the 2015 Jeep Renegade
4.0

Not Bad for a Compact SUV

Been a great little vehicle to own and drive. For a fairly tall person it has a great deal of headroom which is really important to me. Like the interior and overall comfort of the seats. Just wished it had a turbo option for the engine and could use a little more power. It also needs a bigger fuel tank as even though it gets good mileage overall the tank only holds about 12 gallons. Perfect city car as getting into tight parking spots is a breeze!

1.0

Not Reliable and Always Problems

I think the vehicle looks nice inside and out but it has so many problems for it to be so new. I have to wiggle my key when i turn my car off to get the key out. My heat and air stay on defrost and wont come out all the vents. The my air comes out hot . Then my transmission jumps. Then my license plate light senor stays on when the light bulb is good. No cd player. My blue tooth skips the music on my phone. I just cant wait till i can trade this car in.

3.4

DO NOT BUY A RENEGADE

I bought a 2015 Jeep Renegade, which was right after they became available. The look of it was outstanding as well as the riding comfort. However, there were numerous electrical issues, which included the dash lights flashing on and off. The service department where I bought it advised that there was a sensor that was very sensitive and it was supposed to make the dash lights brighten and dim. I did not believe that at all. In very cold weather, below 15 degrees, the radio would change channels on its own. The heater fan went out 2 times in 3 years. And the computer had to be updated several times. Maybe after all the bugs are worked out, the Renegade will be a great car overall.

4.3

Comfortable Ride

I just recently purchased this used. So far I love all the cool features it has to offer. I'm not use to the keyless ignition yet, but getting there. It's definitely a convenience feature. I watched a cars.com video review of the truck and found out all the stuff I didn't know this truck could do.

ndle great in the snow and has get up and power

I leased this for 3 years and then bought it I loved it so much . roomy for a smaller SUV! Best SUV I have owned

Best car I have ever owned

Very comfortable front and back seats. All the bells and whistles I could want. Remote start, auto seat and steering wheel heaters, heated side mirrors, 2 USB ports plus 2 DC outlets, backup camera. I bought it used in 2017 with 16,400 on it. Have taken a couple of short road trips and it drove like a dream. Even got better than expected gas mileage.

Jeep Renegade

Most beautiful is car ever!!!! So sporty. Drives so smooth feels like I'm literally gliding on air. Fully loaded for the best price. It's a dream.

4.4

Jeep in a fun sized form.

This car is very reliable. I have taken it on may road trips and I have had no problems. It also handles rough road conditions well. I defiantly recommend.

3.0

bad buy

I have own this Jeep for almost 4 years now and it is the worst financial decision I've made. The Jeep depreciates like a rock and I've just now broke even on it. The engine is grossly under powered, the transmission is the harshest shifting thing I've driven and its incredibly slow to downshift on the highway. The cruise control cannot maintain speed on any kind of grade. The molding around the windows warped, the battery completely died after 3 years. If you have to carry any cargo it probably wont fit and if you have a baby a child seat barely fits in the rear seat and once you put a stroller in the truck your cargo space is maxed out so you cant go grocery shopping. I'm selling mine in about a month and can't wait!!!

Small, Versatile and Fun

I like the styling which is both practical (a square-ish shape) and distinctive. The car is very solid, relatively quiet, has a great AWD system that works very well in the snow. Its is fun to drive and has adequate space for this class of small SUV.