2015 Jeep Renegade consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Renegade Jeep
Explore the 2015 Jeep Renegade
Shop the 2015 Jeep Renegade
3.9

Only had it a month, love it so far!

This CUV/SUV meets all my needs. I was able to get it with a manual 6 speed transmission, which I absolutely love. It has a very spacious interior for a car its size. The seats could be a bit more comfortable, but they seem well put together and durable. I drive about 75 miles a day going to and from work. About 60 of that is in the freeway. Even with my lead foot I'm averaging above 24 mpg. My overall satisfaction with this vehicle is high initially and I'm hoping it stays that way for the duration of my time owning it.

it is now 11/ 2018 and I have owned since 9/2015

I seen the complaints on this car but I have had (knock on wood) very few problems with it. I'm 6 ft tall and weigh 190 and I feel very comfortable in it. It is well off the ground and very easy to get into and out of. I have the larger engine but not 4 wheel drive sport model and it handles well in wet conditions. It's fun to drive and I think I'll keep it.

most reliable vehicle i have ever own

this suv has met all of my requirements i have been looking for plenty of space front and back comfortable drives wonderful great on gas

Doesnt feel like a compromise

Great combo of daily driver and off road vehicle a true SUV. Every time I drive it, I find something else to like about it?s design. Turbo lag is annoying but becomes less noticeable as I drive it and is not as evident at highway speed

Best Off-road compact suv

When I got interested in a sub for road trips my first thought was Jeep. And the Renegade was the perfect fit for me. Not only it does the job for road trips it?s also reliable for day to day living. I love it and my dog loves it too.

Nice overall package

This has been a great car all around. I have the 1.4L engine with the six speed stick, which makes this a fun car to drive. Very roomy for it's size and reliable. It already has gone 53,000 miles, and has proven very capable in snow.

Safest car I?ve owned

Very spacious. Easy to figure out where everything is(lights, windshield wipers,etc.) love the remote start,heated seats and steering wheel! I feel very safe and comfortable in my Jeep!

Good ride

Pretty roomy for a compact, had no problems. Good gas milage getting 31 mpg . Would reccomend the jeep to any one needing a reliable transportation

I absolutely love my Jeep!

We love our Jeep! Love all the features! Love taking the tops out! Just all around the best vehicle we have owned! We love the color! The seats are absolutely comfortable! Thank you!

Most reliable and comfortable vehicle I've owned

The Jeep Renegade meets all my needs. Vehicle is get on gas, has USB port for easy phone charging, plenty of cargo space and passenger seating.