2016 Jeep Renegade

Funtastic

by from Kentucky on September 19, 2015

Very nice styling. Handles well and has lots of zip. Extremely happy with this Jeep. Drive over lots of rural country roads and love the way it hugs the curves.

Great Looking Replacement Car

by from Middle Island, NY on July 14, 2016

I fell in love with the Renegade on sight and bought it without taking it for a test drive. People are constantly complimenting its great look and color. I Love the sedan-like ride. Highly recommend this car.

My first Jeep!

by from Delanson, NY on July 7, 2016

I have always been a Chevy person. Purchased my first Jeep and couldn't be happier. Smooth ride, roomy and very multi functional... great experience at the dealership....

really sssoooweeet!

by from Booneville Arkansas on September 13, 2015

I love my new renegade latitude. I use it to go to work and trips for groceries and fun. I have had numerous compliments on it. I searched for the right vehicle and feel I made the right decision.

So far it is awesome!

by from St. Augustine, FL on April 5, 2017

I haven't had it long, but so far it is great! I was looking for a compact suv, and compared this vehicle with the HR-V, Juke, CX-5, Soul, and 500X. they all had features I really loved, but this vehicle had the best balance of the things most important to me (driving height, comfort, cargo room, mpg). My only wish would be for better MPG, but it is still an improvement over what I was driving.

Love It!

by from New Hampshire on December 10, 2016

I just experienced my 1st drive in the snow, fantastic response. the Renegade is stylish, compact and lots of fun to drive. I wish it were zippier and the side pockets on either door were larger and deeper. Bottom line I love it. Cu does to Kelley sales in Springfield Vt. No pressure and the overall experience was as good as it gets when buying a vehicle.

glad to be back in a jeep

by from Booneville Arkansas on September 7, 2015

I love my new renegade. I love the hands free Bluetooth connect for my phone. I love the back up camera. I love the six speed manual transmission. I love this car

Very Friendly

by from Portland on September 13, 2016

Very Friendly!!! I was on a time crunch and they all worked with me very well!!! Thank You!!!!!!!!!!

Renegade grows on you

by from Sumter, South Carolina on June 2, 2017

Before researhing the Jeep Renegade, I kind of scoffed at it being a 'toy' Jeep. However I looked into it and found reviews that touted its off-road ability compared to most small SUVs. I did not get a four-wheel version, and I skipped the automatic transmission, which many reviewed criticized. The six-speed standard transmission give it a sporty feel and makes it fun to drive, although having a six speed took some getting used to. It will cruise along in fourth or fifth gear at highway speed, and you have to look at the tach to realize you need to upshift. Because of that, at first I was only getting about 23 mpg overall, but learning to use the tranny better has me up to about 26 in mixed driving. I haven't really tested it on a long highway trip yet. It has some really nice touches in the interior. I got the typical three-knob heating and air conditioning control, and it is well designed so you can adjust it by feel without taking your eyes off the road. The automatic parking brake is also a nice feature, and may something that should be standard on every car. There have been a few small issues, such as an check engine light that came on during the first couple of months, the dealership was supposed to order a part but I never heard from them and the light stopped coming on. The driver's door lock does not work automatically, which I think is a programming problem. It hasn't been annoying enought to take it in to have it fixed, however. The longer I drive it the easier it is to like.

LOVE my new 2016 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk

by from Scotch Plains, NJ on March 25, 2016

Picked up my new Colorado Red, 2 MySky sunroofs, Trailhawk a few days ago and LOVE IT! Typically, I'm a Ford lover, e.g. Escape and other models, but I absolutely HATE the way the new small SUVs look like station wagons (in my opinion). I wanted a vehicle that was a small SUV with big functionality, some nice add-ons, and more of the "box" look that my old Ford Escape had. The Trailhawk has multiple off-road options, which I may not use often enough, but wanted the capabilities anyway. I read some other reviews about lack of quick acceleration, and I haven't really noticed that problem at all. Although, I don't think I usually try to go 60 MPH within 5 seconds anyway. I love the technologies of UConnect, the ease of use of setting all the controls, the automatic windshield wipers (they're perfectly timed based on rain!), and strong, sturdy environment that surrounds me. This may sound weird...but I feel like I'm in an extremely, well-made, sturdy vehicle that is "stronger" than even my Ford Escape was. That "secure" feeling is very meaningful to me. The only thing that I wish..... that the MySky front option had the ability to open the opaque but leave a transparent window so that I could use the "top down" daylight in the winter months without cold coming in. I also wish the back seats were a little more "comfy" like the front seats but I rarely have people in the back seat anyway. I love the various key-less options, Display options, etc. I also have the blind spot alerts which I LOVE. There are so many things that are perfect, I can't write them all down. If you're looking for a unique SUV that is solid and well thought out, you'll love this new 2016 Renegade line of vehicles!!

Our Expert Review: 2016 Jeep Renegade