2007 Jeep Wrangler consumer reviews

side view of 2007 Wrangler Jeep
Explore the 2007 Jeep Wrangler
Shop the 2007 Jeep Wrangler

Super fun vehicle

I absolutely love my jeep! It's always a joy to get into and know that I am going to have a good day!

Wouldn't want anything else!

Best vehicle I've ever had, I can't wait to get another Jeep down the road when I move back to Colorado!

4.3

made for dirt...

I love my Jeep but (obviously) not made for highway driving, especially grades... too noisy and loses power up the grades. Otherwise, its a blast, turns on a dime, and great in snow. We had record snowfall this year and it went thru everything on the road.

Great People

Worked with us on holding the vehicle until we drove from out of town. Sell went fast to get us out and headed home.

3.7

I named my wrangler Susie, She runs very well

I've had Susie for about 3 years now, and its great for those beach cruises or just joy rides but for everyday driving i don't recommend. My truck broke down so i had to use this for school for a month and both the master cylinder and slave cylinder. Overall though it's a great car and i love it.

3.7

bought Wrangler to tow behind an RV

the Wrangler is a sexy fun car to drive if you like driving. I mean with six on the floor. Gearing up and down makes you part of the road. I realize it's not everyone's thing but I am a kind of a gear head. As said above rear seat entry is a challenge and it won't hold a lot of cargo....( we traded a Suburban, but as a "toad" ( vehicle behind a motor home it's ideal) These cars seem to hold value well, I wouldn't expect a "deal"

Most reliable car i've owned

I purchased my jeep from The Car Company in Warsaw, In. The service was outstanding and they have never let me down. Free oil changes for life is just one of the perks they offered back in 2008 when I bought the vehicle. I love my jeep wrangler. It's a 4 door and so much fun. It's a perfect family vehicle. It's a prefect vehicle for winter or summer.

2.6

SAD

Love the concept BUT with only 63,000 mile and excellent care Complete front end rebulid -Death Wobble Oil leaks - gaskets, intake etc Trans line leaks Poor oil consumption Bad rear brakes -3 times Maybe with 163K this is OK but not in a modern car at 63

3.9

a fun vehicle

Good for a second car for an older person, lots of fun great in snow...almost impossible to get in back seat

4.4

Life begins where the pavement ends!

I was hesitant about getting into the JKU at first as I knew the longer wheelbase would immediately equate to limitations not encountered with the JK. However, being a family of 4, one of which is an infant in a car seat, the additional interior space was extremely important to our family. I can now attest to the fact that even the stock JKU can more than hold its own when it comes to having fun where the pavement ends. My sons and I have had many memorable moments in just the last 8 months since I bought our Jeep. One thing to be noted that is not accounted for on this site is that owning a Wrangler is much more enjoyable when embraced as it is meant to be, a lifestyle. Outside of Harley riders, the vast majority of Jeep owners tend to act as one large family that gladly enjoy being around each other and happily caring for and spending time with others like them. After owning a YJ when my oldest son was younger and knowing how much we as a family enjoyed owning it, I wanted to badly to be able to enjoy those same type of moments with my newborn son as well as rekindle those feelings with my oldest. What an enjoyable ride it has been so far and we are enthusiastically looking forward to the adventures yet to come!