2007 Jeep Wrangler consumer reviews

side view of 2007 Wrangler Jeep
Explore the 2007 Jeep Wrangler
Shop the 2007 Jeep Wrangler

Fantastic Vehicle

While not a luxury car these things are tough and are so fun in the summer. Our puppy loves taking the top down and going to the beach.

Funniest vehicle I’ve had

Very fun to drive. Great for off roading. Huge community to get into. So easy to customize and make it your own. Never disappoints to turn heads

My 5th one

I love the freedom of a soft top open air experience. I love to off-road use it on my property… We have used this vehicle for vacationing and camping

4.4

Great for highway or offroading.

This Jeep has many bells and whistles, and the Jeep looks newer than the year. It has a good towing package. The tires are good, and the full-sized spare is a Goodyear Wrangler.

We have a detonator yellow 2007 or 8 rubicon 2 doo

Rides nice.manual 6 speed..getting to old for shifting us too many vehicles....want to sell.top comes off over driver and passenger..both r separate...would makes very nice vehicle for someone to drive

Great Vehicle

Spacious inside, great to ride in, feels safe and very comfortable. The customizations are endless. The ride feels great and I can ride without any worry of any issues on the road.

4.3

Son's Vehicle while in college.

This has been a great vehicle for our family. My middle son drove it and took it to college. Very reliable. He added lots of after market things to it and he's enjoyed driving it. He learned how to drive stick shift and there aren't a lot of teens of 20+ year olds that know how.

Fun to drive

What can I say ... Its a Jeep Wrangler 2007 2 door hard top .... A great reliable weekend cruiser or to take off road..

really fun jeep

love my jeep looks cool fun in the summer and great in the winter i get alot of looks and thumbs up when im driving around

decepticon

Amazing vehicle, one of a kind look at the picture and you’ll see the still, has a left kit 4 inches thick tires and costume to look like a transformer, just need the extra money