2007 Jeep Wrangler consumer reviews

$18,610 starting MSRP
side view of 2007 Wrangler Jeep
Explore the 2007 Jeep Wrangler
Shop the 2007 Jeep Wrangler

Safest and most reliable car owned

Bought off-lease for my teenage working daughter. Up to then she had destroyed two great sedans. The Grand Cherokee proved to be the better of her, surviving for four years and 120K without so much as a fender bender. She moved on to small sedan with much better gas mileage and my son got the Jeep for his College Graduation gift. It survived another five years in Washington DC Rush Hours until finally the odds caught up with it and the Beltway claimed another victim. My son walked away with only chest pains from the airbag, the Jeep was written off. Yes, we have another Jeep.

3.9

Test drove 2007 wrangler

Liked it. Good driver but inside has way too much plastic and too many electronics to go bad when on the trail. Power wise it was the typical minivan motor... but the rig did turn on a dime and stopped on a dime....

Most versatile vehicle we've owned!!!

When the pavement ends, the fun begins. We drive our Jeep daily and we tow it when we travel in our Motorhome. It's perfect for the two of us. We're retired and love camping and exploring in our Jeep.

It's a Jeep thing

Wranglers bounce around a bit but that is part of the fun. Once you're in, the driving experience is FUN. A Jeep will take you anywhere you want to go - in style.

2.9

best 4x4 not the best car i have had

better half traded a buick for this JK. right off the bat the radiator died, dealer said it was fine and flushed it. 2 weeks later it over heated. thanks to the extended warranty, they replaced the radiator, thermostat, and all the corresponding hoses. now thats fine. the turn signal switch has a short and is making the dash lights randomly get bright and dim when used. the radio cuts out now and then (xm and fm) now the rear end has chips missing from the gears in the differential... mind you we have never taken it off road...yet... it has just under 100k miles.

Most fun I've had owning a vehicle!

This a fun vehicle to own! Lots of fun to take the tops and doors off! Also great to have in the winter to get around on those snowy days!

3.7

Love / Hate

I love my Jeep for a number of reasons, but if you're one to be off-put by common Jeep electrical glitches then read no further. The 2007 drives nimbly & has a tight turning radius. It's the easiest car I have ever parallel parked in despite a lack of rear visibility from the soft top. It handles well in inclement weather & can really take a beating. It's a great car to learn to drive on & for beginner solo drivers. The anti-rollover is a comforting feature. Cons: random electrical problems that can be solved by reading Jeep forums, after 10 years it needs a new top, acceleration requires a stepped approach as if changing gears, windshield wipers always suck.

1.0

Be cautious!!!

Vehicle seems great, when asked about a deposit to hold the vehicle they said their policy is 10% non refundable. This would have been sight unseen!!

4.0

extremely fun

Great style, extremely popular and capable off road vehicle. Unfortunatly it is over priced because of it's popularity. Very customizable with many vendors making after market parts and accessories that bolt right on. Still, it will be one of the most fun vehicles you ever own.

3.4

Jeep jk

I love my jeep I currently own 3. I've always owned jeeps. Wife and kids really enjoy dropping the top and cruising.