2007 Jeep Wrangler consumer reviews

side view of 2007 Wrangler Jeep
Explore the 2007 Jeep Wrangler
Shop the 2007 Jeep Wrangler

best jeep I have droven

car is perfect stylish comfortable fun reliable great for small trips or even big trips great for summer rides in this jeep recommend it to any age

Honda Accord

I?m in love with the vehicle I absolutely love it the test drive with awesome and it was great on gas I will be back to back to purchase

4.5

Not For Everyone

Excellent vehicle that will retain value for many years. You could trade the tires for a smoother ride, but it's a Jeep. If you're looking for a fun vehicle, this is it.

Awesome Jeep

We were looking for a Jeep and the one I bought is so much fun! I fell In love with it during the test drive.

3.4

Fun to look at and cruise short distances

Jeeps are great for an extra vehicle. I would not like to have one as a daily driver or for long distances. Jeeps are rough riding

Convertible

Best winter / summer vehicle for the money and value Very nice ride dependable and easy to take too off

Most reliable, fun car I have had

This car was so much fun to own, it did everything I wanted and needed it to and I never had one issue with it. Will be buying one again one day

4.4

Fun car to drive

Great car for summer and winter. Run to drive without the top. The top comes down in a few minutes. Never get stuck in the upcoming snow. Storms.

4.2

great fun to drive

Looking for the right jeep wrangler for my son to own, this came close. we are not looking for a lifted jeep wrangler. or an automatic. Handle smoothly.

Wonderful driver

I love driving the SRT8 Jeep Grand Cherokee. It is powerful and fun and comfortable and easy to handle. It's got leather interior and beautiful design inside and out. I'm glad I was able to purchase this vehicle because it is truly one of a kind for the price.