2013 Wrangler

2013 Jeep Wrangler

2013 Jeep Wrangler

Have You Driven the 2013 Jeep Wrangler?

Tough as Nails

by Natrphot from Kentucky on Wed Sep 11 2013

I recently purchased a 2013 Wrangler 2 door Sahara. My first impression was that I was in the wrong vehicle. I am an old geezer and for years I have wanted a Wrangler, but having read the "expert" reviews I decided not to. With recent updates and improvements, I test drove one and couldn't believe how much I really liked it. No, it doesn't ride as quiet as a good sedan nor does it ride as smooth; however, it is not as bad as one would lead you to believe. On a recent trip over partial interstate and mostly 2 lane roads, I got over 23 mpg. And yes, on the interstate I was driving at 70 mph between semis and held my own without any problems. The list of accessories from various suppliers goes on and on, so one can customize their jeep especially as one wants. So far I have had no problems and have enjoyed every minute driving my Jeep.

I'm hooked

by Jerseymike from on Thu Aug 16 2012

Awesome vehicles, I use as daily driver and it is great. reasonable gas mileage for SUV (I average about 19 mixed driving), awesome off road, convertible for 4.

Super Fun to Drive

by Software_Guru from Mississippi Gulf Coast on Wed May 21 2014

I bought a 2013 Wrangler Sport with 11,000 miles about 1 month ago as a weekend toy. I've always really liked Wranglers but this is the first one I've owned. When I started looking to buy, I was surprised at how well the 2013's actually drive. This is probably the most fun vehicle I have ever had. It rides great and has an amazing turn radius compared to other SUV's and trucks. Plus it's definitely one of the coolest vehicles on the road. The gas mileage is not great, but it is comparable with many other SUV's, and mileage isn't really one of the considerations most people would have when buying a Wrangler. The one I bought has several options, such as power windows and locks which I really wasn't set on but are nice to have. The A/C is one of the best I've ever seen. It will freeze you out in no time if you crank it up. The seats are SUPER comfortable, which actually was a real surprise to me. This one has the "Freedom Top" 3-piece hard top, although I was really looking for a soft top when shopping around. As it turns out though, now that I've been driving it a lot I think I prefer the hard top. It makes it quieter in the interior, and I suppose it will be warmer in the winter as the salesman pointed out. It is also very easy to remove the 2 pieces that cover the front seats. Removing the back piece is a bit cumbersome and requires either 2 people or one of the aftermarket lifts that are available for a couple hundred bucks. I will definitely be purchasing one of those. I will likely also go ahead and purchase a soft top as well, so that I can swap them out for different seasons. I would definitely recommend a Wrangler to any of my friends, and plan to hang on to mine for a long time to come. The big question now is, of all the thousands of aftermarket customization parts available for this thing, where should I start???

Great Car Fun to Drive

by MarkN from Boulder, CO on Sat Sep 01 2012

Quite an improvement over my old 1991 Wrangler; great acceleration, smooth engine and great manual gear box. Interior is quite comfortable for a Jeep. Looks great, love the styling. So far getting 20 mpg on avg, same as I got with my old 4 cyl Wrangler but 2012 has more than 2X the horsepower. Guages look like they came out of a BMW. I have the cheapest base model with only A/C and 3.73 axel as options and it has all the features I would need in a 4 X 4. I would recommend the 3.73 axel for mountains of CO.

fun to drive go anywhere vehicle

by omartheguywhoownsajk from Central Coast, CA on Tue Jan 07 2014

Many people say the ride is rough but its there for a purpose, i bought my 2 door wrangler sahara 2 years ago and love it, cannot be beat by any production vehicle on the market in the US and always puts a smile on my face when i drive it, its definately a head turner as this vehicle never goes out of fashion, a car that is timeless and fun to drive, sure it does not have the best ride of any vehicle and it doesnt get the best fuel economy but it makes up for those shortcomings in being an amazing vehicle that puts you in you child mode and makes ya feel like no other vehicle in the market

The Jeep Wrangler is everything I hoped for!

by tukkualbq from Seattle, WA on Sun May 28 2017

Great car, easy to drive, looks great, and loads of fun!! I had high expectations and this vehicle lived up to all of them and exceeded them. If you're looking for a Jeep then it will exceed your expectations.

Nothing but Love

by TheChad from Grand Rapids, MI on Sat Oct 07 2017

The additional features and Red leather seats catch the eye. The ride is awesome. Sound system is great too. I feel unstoppable driving this thing. No terrain turns me away.

My Jeep

by stauf from Denver, CO on Mon May 09 2016

What fun this car is to drive! Is it comfortable to ride in - not so much. But . . . it's so much fun. Took the top off last week when we were in the 80's - it was awesome. I am so looking forward to hooking her up to the back of the new motorhome and hitting the road for fun in the sun! I can hardly wait. It's one of the few cars that can easily be towed behind a motorhome - and I am so looking forward to that!

Uses car for Towing

Fun fun fun

by Rlo221 from Midlothian tx on Fri Apr 21 2017

4th jeep I have owned since late 70s so that should speak for its self, but with that being said jeeps are not for everbody .. the best i can describe a jeep is its as close to a harley as i can get on 4 wheels!

New 2014 Jeep Sahara Wrangler

by Inlove with jeeps from Prairie du Chien, WI on Mon Aug 25 2014

I just bought my second Jeep. I had a Liberty for 10 years. I am in love with this new Jeep. It''s a lot of car for the money. My 84-year-old dad thinks it's about the greatest thing he's ridden in. I am amazed at how solid and smooth the ride is - people who are looking for a really smooth ride need to get a sedan. This vehicle is easy to drive, has a tight turning radius and can certainly hold its own on the road and off - yes, I was in the Wisconsin fields just lately. Fuel economy is about like a truck with the same size engine. If this one holds up as well as my cheap old Liberty did, I'll be set for another ten years.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Our Take on the 2013 Jeep Wrangler

I have a problem with the saying “It’s a Jeep thing; you wouldn’t understand.” Often asserted by hardcore Jeep fans, it’s part celebration, part explanation and part admonition. Sure, it’s a little bitchy and defensive, but that’s not why I object. The problem is that it’s outdated. No longer is there much to misunderstand about most Jeep models, from the Compass to the Grand Cherokee, whose sophistication compares more favorably to competitors. The saying should be, “It’s a Wrangler thing; you wouldn’t understand.” This I agree with. The legendary Wrangler off-roader is a singular entity. I understand it, as do many other rabid... Read More