2014 Jeep Wrangler consumer reviews

side view of 2014 Wrangler Jeep
Explore the 2014 Jeep Wrangler
Shop the 2014 Jeep Wrangler

Love Jeeps

Owned a 1999 Jeep for 15 years and needed to upgrade to a newer model. Love the look and it's versatility. Fun to drive !!!

Most reliable car I have owned

I was hesitant at first that this would be a tank for Driving but it is not to bad, only 20-22 mpg which sucks but it is the in car right now and value/purchase price is a no brainer

Great car for summer & fall in the Rockies

Perfect for me for weekend trip with the friends and the dog with the top down fun car to drive this is a go any where type of vehicle

We love the Jeep we bought

It’s a great car perfect for my wife and I. We love the performance and gas mileage. The Jeep rides and drives great couldn’t be more satisfied

Great, fun and well-kept vehicle

This Jeep is my dream car but due to health issues, I'm not able to drive it as much as I would like. The decision to sell it has been a hard one, whoever buys it, will be getting a great, fun, well-kept vehicle.

MY JEEP IS A GREAT VEHICLE

BEST BAD WEATHER VEHICLE I HAVE EVER OWNED. THERE WAS NEVER A QUESTION OF COULD I DRIVE IN THE STORM SAFELY.I HAVE OWNED A LOT OF CARS BUT THIS ONE STANDS OUT AS THE BEST

4.5

Most reliable and good looking vechile I've looked

Comfortable ride and plenty of power and also great control when driving. The quality is good and engine has plenty of power for the weight and is a fine vechile.

Love my Jeep!

I love my Jeep! I used to have one when I was in college, then switched over to luxury vehicles. I enjoyed my other cars, but I am loving the versatility of the Jeep!

The most fun you’ll have driving!

Super fun to drive and you have to love being able to drop the top and take the doors off and enjoy the weather! Super reliable year round and it definitely turns heads driving down the road!

Most fun and reliable car I?ve ever owned!

I love this vehicle, it?s so enjoyable without the top on, if I didn?t need a larger vehicle, I wouldn?t sell it. This is the best car I have ever owned.