2014 Jeep Wrangler consumer reviews

side view of 2014 Wrangler Jeep
Explore the 2014 Jeep Wrangler
Shop the 2014 Jeep Wrangler
4.4

Most fun car I have owned

This was a great, fun car to have! As a family, there wasn't much better than taking the top down and letting the wind blow through our hair!

Very fun to drive!

It?s an absolute beaut. I love they way it looks, drives, and attracts attention. Easy to drive on and off road. Owning a Jeep makes you part of a fun, Jeeper community, too.

It has been a great car

This Jeep is fun to drive. Sunny days are the best when you can take the top off and doors off and go to the beach!

Very Comfortable Jeep

This is a super jeep. My family and friends love it. I also drove it to my mechanic before I made the purchase. He looked at it and stated it would be a smart purchase. I'm glad I bought it.

4.4

best car in the winter!

amazing off road capabilities, drives great and is comfortable smooth and has a-lot of tech for the manufactured year i would recommend this car to anyone!

Most reliable car i've owned

This vehicle exceeded my high expectations, great performance for rough roads while exploring the Pacific Northwest. Also used this vehicle for short daily commutes, gas mileage for the four-door model was approximately 18mpg city while i used it. As most, I eventually added aftermarket parts (2.5 inch lift, steel bumpers, winch, etc.) which lowered gas mileage but performance never lessened.

Love My Jeep

Love this vehicle. She's a bit thirsty on fuel, but you don't buy a Jeep for that. You buy it for everything else - the capability, the styling, the reliability - it does that all in spades. Love the ride height, and with the hard top its quieter than I was expecting. Very happy with my Wrangler

Most capable and fun car I have owned

The Jeep wrangler is worth every penny. It is capable on and off road.The 4wd is great for driving in snow and taking the top off on those nice days just can not be beaten.

Best car I've owned and I've been through many

I live the 4x4 option and the over all look of the jeep. It's a smooth ride for a jeep with big tires on it.

Best vehicle

Head room in front and back seats, decent gas mileage, better 4x4 than Subaru?s I?d say, Great off road/multisurface vehicle.