2014 Jeep Wrangler consumer reviews

Explore the 2014 Jeep Wrangler
Shop the 2014 Jeep Wrangler
4.1

Everyone's favorite off-roader

This car dominates the road; on and off it. It has the right comfort and feel to be a daily car that almost anyone will fall in love with

Most fun vehicle ever!

Love it! This is a fun vehicle that is not only great to drive but also easy to take care of and own. The jeep Willy's has upgraded styling inside and out. Two thumbs up!

Jeeps are the best

This is my first jeep a d I love it . It has taken me down roads I never thought I would go down and flipping it in to 4?4 I smooth down the bumpiest roads.

4.4

Best FIrst Car

I bought my son a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sport, base model, after owning a 2012 Rubicon and it has turned out to be the perfect fit for a 16 year old's first car. The second day he already had it out on some local trails and he has put it to the test since then. The only maintenance cost so far has been for oil changes. We were worried that 3 years of punishing it had taken a toll and so we scheduled a check-up for it at our local dealership and 30,000 miles of off roading and in town driving later, they say it is completely fine and wondered why even took it in so early. Insurance is also very cheap on these things and they are wrapped all the way around in plastic fenders and bumpers that cost nothing to repair. Speeding isn't even a concern as they don't get up very fast. It is also a very safe vehicle despite the common misconceptions by non-Jeep owners. It has worked out so well that I bought my daughter a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Willys Edition last year and we've had the same great experience as our past two Jeeps.

Best choice for on road off road winter to summer

I think this vehicle is capable of more than most people think and is amazing in all seasons dropping the top and removing the doors on the way to the beach all the way to tracking through the trails covered in snow this vehicle will get you where you want to go and further

4.1

Fun car to drive.

The 2 door Jeep Wrangler 4X4 has excellent off-road capability and a fun sporty ride in the city. Great car in the snow or on the beach.

Most enjoyable vehicle I've ever owned!

This is the quintessential Jeep and has been not only the most fun vehicle I've ever owned but also extremely reliable.

4.0

I tow this car behind my motor home. Fun!!

Good vehicle. When we get to our destination, we take off the doors. Take off the roof, and we have a blast.

My Jeep Wrangler

Best car I ever had. I love everything about it. I love that its a family car and can be a sports car as well, its spacious and luxurious all in one.

The Best car I ever had

Awesome car Excellent Conditions. Not even single problem. I have loved and take care of this car more than my self. Selling it because of financial problems