2014 Jeep Wrangler consumer reviews

side view of 2014 Wrangler Jeep
Explore the 2014 Jeep Wrangler
Shop the 2014 Jeep Wrangler

Love it

Good car for adventurous family. Needs nothing. So far close to 40k miles and no issues. Very reliable. Will buy again.

25 year veteran in the car business.

I have loved this Jeep from day one and see no reason why that will change! It's tight and solid! Plenty of power when needed to pass. Plenty of control when crawling!

Most Technology Advanced Car I've Owned

This vehicle has met all of my needs. Great on trips. Lots of room to haul stuff. Stylish and has lot of bells and whistles.

love my Jeep

I love love love it! So comfortable, and smooth ride. But I can switch it over and gave some 4 Wheeling fun!!!

4.0

We found our Jeep Wrangler!

This car had everything in which we were looking . A Jeep Wrangler Sahara, hardtop that marched the color of the vehicle, Bluetooth, heated seats, towing and at a price that we could afford. The dealership was wonderful, helpful and friendly.

Best vehicle I've ever owned

I've always wanted a Jeep Wrangler and it has not disappointed. I haven't taken it off road yet but I will.

Best Looking Jeep model....Willy's Edition Black

Super fun vehicle and really can go just about anywhere. Front seating is very comfortable and driver controls are direct and very easy see. 4 wheel drive low and high is super easy and smooth. Just a cool vehicle to own.

Wbat an off road vwhicle should be.

Its a JEEP thing. Drive one and you will know. Many,many options with accessories. Styling,doors off is the most fun along with the top off.

Fun, safe, and reliable car!

This car has exceeded my expectations and love driving it! It is more economical than I thought would be for a jeep and feel very safe in it.

Great vehicle

This vehicle exceeded my expectations and I fel in love with the car! The salesman that helped me was very nice and friendly!