2015 Kia Optima

Feel good car

by from Statesboro, GA on March 20, 2015

Love my new KIA, but thought I was going to get the rear view mirror with the compass in it. I depend on the compass. I am trying to see if the dealership will provide me with one as represented to me. The passenger seat sits low. When my husband is driving, I feel like i'm in a child seat and can't see out. The seat does not raise up. It feels like I'm sitting on the floor and I am a tall person as it is! I love the sunroof and the room inside the car. So far the best gas mileage has been 36-37 MPG! Not bad at all. Be careful when parking the car up to a curb because the front end is very low.

the Average Joe's BeeeM'r

by from Cleveland (westside) Ohio on November 15, 2014

this the most nimble and fun mid size car that feels small, that I've ever owned. They we're Great in '02 They are friggin' AWESOME in '15. Added the remote start. Love the Keyless entry. -- Really a phenomenal piece of equipment. KOB (Kia of Bedford) was awesome. Went to see on of their 2013's used on the lot that we found on Cars.com ... it just made sense go new for us. Thank you Cars.com :) its all your fault :)

Satisfied Customer

by from Lake Worth, Fl on August 23, 2015

Recently leased another Kia Optima. Love not only the car but also the great customer service from Kyle MacCargar and Fred Perlmutter at Grieco Kia in Delray Beach.

FANTASTIC

by from INDIANAPOLIS INDIANA on January 19, 2016

DRIVES GREAT. HIGH SAFETY RATING, GREAT STYLE.SUPER ON GAS MILEAGE. IT RIDES REAL SMOOTH.AND IS VERY QUITE. I GOT IT A A GREAT PRICE,

Love my Kia!

by from Akron, OH on July 11, 2016

After driving a SUV for the last 10 years, I was worried about the adjustment to a car. I'm so glad I made this choice! Ashton Goad was very patient and helpful during the process. Thank you! We just got back from the beach and the car was amazing. The ride was so smooth and couldn't believe the gas mileage. Getting a lot of compliments on the style of the car, looks very expensive :). Thanks for all your help Ashton!

low maintenance with tons of style. It turns heads

by from St. Petersburg, FL on September 15, 2014

I traded in my Mercedes for a Optma EZ and I'll never go back. Love, Love, Love!!! My husband calls it my 007 car

Kia Optima

by from Salt Lake City, UT on November 15, 2014

I couldn't be happier with my purchase of the new 2015 Kia Optima. I went to Jerry Seiner Kia and met the best salesman ever, Byron Peterson. He listened to my needs and wants and found the car that fit me best!! This is a very fun and sleek car that I will keep for many years to come!! I absolutely love it!!

Exquisite Luxury Car

by from Lake City, Florida on October 1, 2014

This car is so nice that I couldn't settle for anything less! The comfort is superb and the quietness of the car makes it really sweet. The XM radio that comes with it has an excellent sound. I was looking for a car that was especially comfortable for long trips. This one is totally irresistible! The saleman Charlie Jolliffe was so polite. professional and not a pushy salesman at all that I would highly recommend him. The experience I had buying this car was exceptional!! I must say I am truly impressed with my experience in buying this car from a dealership! Everything has exceeded my expectations !! The exceptional sunroof, dual controls for the air conditioning, cooling seats, lumbar support, keyless entry, Trunk tray and very large trunk, the memory on the seat position for the driver. The alloy wheels are very classy.

Great purchase thank you

by from Dublin,ohio on October 31, 2014

this was a great deal. They got me financed on a new car. I owe it to Chip and Brian and Dave they went out of trere way. Thank you

Positive Buying Experience

by from Ridge, NY on October 2, 2014

I bought my car at Smithtown Kia and couldn't be happier. From the minute I walked into the dealership to the delivery of the car everything was smooth and hassle free. The salesman listened to me and found the perfect car. Everything was completed in record time with no problems at all. My previous car buying experiences paled in comparison. As for the car I love it. I've wanted an Optima since they first came out. It rides beautifully with plenty of interior room. It handles extremely well. The only complaint I have is that the visors are not deep enough to completely block the sun especially when putting them against the drivers side window. In comparison with all the positives it's a tiny negative. I would definitely recommend the car and the dealership to a friend.