2015 Kia Optima Consumer Reviews

2015 Kia Optima
Average based on 37 reviews

I love my new Optima

by from Alliance, OH on August 12, 2015

After driving my previous car for 18 years, I was due for a new one. I wasn't looking for anything extravagant, just a reliable and comfortable car that could seat 4 comfortably and 5 if needed. I've owned this car for about a month now, and I love it! I just got the base model, but it has features, styling and comfort that exceeded my expectations. I love the looks of the car, it's somewhat sporty despite being a family car. It rides very comfortably, and the Bluetooth and CD player is a huge step up from the cassette deck in my former car. I haven't really had it long enough to comment on the reliability, but so far so good. Based on various reviews, I expect reliability to be good, and the warranty is great. We also own a 2007 Kia Sedona, and it has been reliably for us.

Inside confort

by from San Diego on February 27, 2016

I got my Kia Otima I pretty much love the car the price and the looks but I don't like the passenger seat :( extremely low .

FANTASTIC

by from INDIANAPOLIS INDIANA on January 19, 2016

DRIVES GREAT. HIGH SAFETY RATING, GREAT STYLE.SUPER ON GAS MILEAGE. IT RIDES REAL SMOOTH.AND IS VERY QUITE. I GOT IT A A GREAT PRICE,

Satisfied Customer

by from Lake Worth, Fl on August 23, 2015

Recently leased another Kia Optima. Love not only the car but also the great customer service from Kyle MacCargar and Fred Perlmutter at Grieco Kia in Delray Beach.

I really love my car

by from Danville, CA on September 16, 2015

Just purchased a base model LX GDI in Smokey Blue. This car is very good looking. It's comfortable, roomy and has a very nice ride. The power is adequate and has good mid-range torque. I just turned in my 2014 Chevy Cruze and wow do I feel and see the difference. It's like night and day. The Optima has improved its steering wheel by making it look more sporty. The digital dash display is easier on the eyes. I love this car and it makes driving a pleasure.

Kia Optima

by from Ron Lewis KIA and Chevrolet on August 2, 2015

Great and stylish car with lots of extras. Sales person worked hard to meet my price and give me all I wanted in a new car. Lots of admirers on this beauty. Rita is a great salesperson who really took time to show me all the features.

My amazing OPTIMA

by from California,CA on September 9, 2015

It's just amazing I love it!! Definitely buy it again if I had too!!! I highly recommend this car!!!

new car purchase

by from surprise,az on August 23, 2015

came in for a trade and wanted an optima and was worked with very well. Louis Evans greeted us and was very professional and was not pushy, which i like.. i would highly recommend him in the future.

Love my Kia!

by from Akron, OH on July 11, 2016

After driving a SUV for the last 10 years, I was worried about the adjustment to a car. I'm so glad I made this choice! Ashton Goad was very patient and helpful during the process. Thank you! We just got back from the beach and the car was amazing. The ride was so smooth and couldn't believe the gas mileage. Getting a lot of compliments on the style of the car, looks very expensive :). Thanks for all your help Ashton!

What an amazing vehicle!

by from Illinois on August 10, 2016

This is by far the best car I have ever owned. My family has owned Kias is 2002. We have never had problems. The seats in this car are extremely comfortable. I love the heated and ventilated seats and all of the safety features. The car has plenty of pick up and go, I've won a few races. The other great thing is the cabin is very quiet. The sport mode on this car makes it feel like I'm driving a race car.