2016 Optima

2016 Kia Optima

2016 Kia Optima

Have You Driven the 2016 Kia Optima?

I had a wonderful experiance. :-)

by Sara Thompson from Lynchburg, Va on Mon May 25 2015

They went over the whole car with us which was so awesome. I would come back here in the future and get another vehicle. We had alot of fun test driving also. When we sat in the car it was so comfortable. The back seats are so comfortable that you can fall asleep.

Safest vehicle i have ever owned

by mnature12 from Memphis, Tennessee on Mon Jun 05 2017

I have owned two (2) 2016 Kia Optima's, thje first one was totaled in a T-Bone crash where a older ford Ranger pickup truck struck the passenger side just behind the B Piller and on the rear passenger door at about 45 MPH. My Wife was sitting on the passenger front seat at the time we were struck, the side curtain air bags deployed completely she only suffered 3 cracked ribs on her right side , it is our belief that the construction of the vehicle was of sufficient quality that prevented her from receiving much more severe damage, or fatal injuries. we replaced the car with an exact duplicate and cannot be more happy with it.

My 3rd Kia!

by Stephenie M from Lexington SC on Tue Mar 21 2017

I've owned a Kia Sedona, Sorento and now an Optima, and I will be buying another. I love the "luxury car" features you can get on Kia's without the luxury car price. The Optima handles exceptionally well and looks very sporty for a 4-door. All my Kia's have been very reliable. Would highly recommend!

So happy

by Ford from CT on Mon Mar 06 2017

I had been intrigued with the Kia Optima for a while, and when I went to check it out, I was really pleased. I bought the EX model. Though I was moving from an 8-cylinder to a 4-cylinder, I found that it has all I need under the hood. If I really need to punch it, the shift mode lets me get whatever I need. The inside is finished as nicely as a much more expensive car, and there are all the bells and whistles that I could ever want. The white paint job is beautiful, and the Sirius radio & speakers give me plenty of entertainment. Heated seats & steering wheel, back-up camera....it was a home run at under $28k.

Most comfortable car I've ever owned

by TheArtofBeer from Pittsburgh on Thu Mar 23 2017

If this review needed to be less than a sentence, I'd say this car is "well-rounded". Great value for the price, decent amount of power, and refined look. Very comfortable interior on the EX model. Fully powered leather seats, heated seats and steering wheel which is a dream! The technology in the car is ideal and intuitive. Extremely clear Bluetooth for my music and hands free phone calls. In addition, there are three USB ports and three 120V connectors (one of each in the backseat for passengers). It has a massive trunk.

Optima

by Ronco from on Mon Apr 03 2017

Great car ,super comfortable, quiet ride, great gas mileage, love the styling. Has just enough features. Just wish it had heated mirrors.

Satisfied customer

by Ladytc from Herndon, VA on Thu Mar 09 2017

Love this car. It's comfort and ease on the road is great. I would recommend this car to anyone that is looking for a reasonably priced car with a lot of bells and whistles

I've had mine for about 2 weeks now and I love it!

by Engineer from louisville, ky on Thu Jun 20 2019

I looked at several cars, and I even looked at a 2019 KIA Optima, but I preferred the 2016 Optima EX. This car is total loaded with extras on top of being a great all around automobile. Not to mention the fact that it looks amazing!!

Very reliable family car

by Dill2014 from Abilene, TX on Sat May 06 2017

Love this vehicle! Exactly what we needed when we were looking for a new more reliable car. We loved the feeling we received from everyone involved in the buying process.

LOVE this car!

by blessed5 from Walnut, CA on Wed Oct 18 2017

I have had my optima for a couple of years - NO issues of any kind so far - love the drive, feel, look! I even have a young guy at work who has it picked as his next car. One of the best features - cooling seats! any woman past 40 can appreciate that - and anyone on a hot so cal day also - I get into my car on a hot afternoon, and the seat and back are cool in moments! Also keyless entry, keyless start, keyless lock!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24

Our Take on the 2016 Kia Optima

The newly redesigned 2016 Kia Optima, with its blend of driving dynamics and a well-thought-out interior, remains competitive in the absolutely cutthroat midsize sedan field.

The redesigned Optima’s major improvements are under the skin: chassis tuning and an additional engine offering. For a newly redesigned car, though, the 2016 Optima doesn’t look hugely different from the previous year’s car. You can run through the rest of the changes here.

I drove a 2016 Kia Optima SXL for several hours around Aspen, Colo., over the Continental Divide and through Vail on a mix of winding mountain roads and interstate highway stretches. The Optima competes with similar body-type vehicles like... Read More