2018 Kia Rio consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Rio Kia
Explore the 2018 Kia Rio
Shop the 2018 Kia Rio

Perfect size for family

Brittany was awesome at selling me my vehicle & the Vehicle is an nice size for me & baby , it’s so comfortable and cozy while driving just don’t like that I have to roll the window down by hand

Hubby and I love our First small car!

Great for us two older folks! Back seat ok for two average size adults, or 3 kids. With the trunk lowered and hatch opened it fits an incredible amount of items!

3.9

This is a sweet little Ride.

I like this car. However it’s a bit noisy when driving and the Speakers seems to have blown. Otherwise it’s a great little Car. Good gas mileage. The Dealership Staff is the Best.

i have bought cars but this kia is the best

this car is just the right size for me,very comfortable, good gas millage,enough get up and go that i need, love the inside and love the color

4.4

No complaints!!

Great on gas, decently designed, could have better interior? Spacious and superior looking which I like A LOT! Not to mention the great sound system and ability to adjust the area in which the music plays so if someone’s sleeping you can move the sound to just your area and it’s a really awesome feature!

3.6

OK Basic Car

I have only had the car a week or so, so I am still getting used to it. There seem to be decent features, and several good ones. I do find the 1.6 seemingly very under powered (1.6, manual), but this may just take some getting used to. No power mirrors and no power windows is also a small drawback, but there do seem to be several decent features otherwise. Rear window view is rather small, but acceptable. I was pleasantly surprised to find a real spare tire as opposed to the 'fix a flat' garbage some cars have switched to. Mileage seems to be good, but again, only had it about a week. It seem well built. With only a week of ownership, my views could change as I own it longer and drive it more. It handles well as to ride and steering. Again, as I drive it more, my review is subject to change, but right now the 1.6 seems to be under powered for the car.

4.3

Good compact car.

Good compact car. Very reliable. No problems with the car. Just used to something higher off the road. Very roomy in the front seat. Would recommend to family and friends

Its acceleration is fine and its comforatable

This car met my needs im not usually a picky person but if i was i would have picked this car mostly because of the comfort.

I absolutely love it.

This car is a blast to drive. It also gets great gas mileage, averages about 43 mpg! Very easy to park any place and is just a little bit stylish without being a teenager kind of style. Would not hesitate to but a another one. The price was fantastic, I paid 11,989 and got free oil changes for life and 100,000 Mike warranty bumper to bumper.

3.3

Multiple electrical problems after only a year

Acceleration issues (slow to pick up after starting), beeps at me when it’s cold. Radio screen completely died after 1 year of use and I’m having a lot of other problems such as: car dying/locking me out from starting it randomly, interior controls not working, lights on the dash that are inaccurate, etc... it seems there’s a major electrical or control board issue on a car that’s only a year old. 11K miles. Sure it’s under warranty and covered but I’ve wasted so much of my time on this stupid car!