2018 Sedona

#7 Most Popular Van
2018 Kia Sedona

Have You Driven the 2018 Kia Sedona?

My new car broke down

by Cyp on Mon Aug 20 2018

This car was great...at first. I bought this kia 3 weeks ago and it's been in the shop twice already for major mechanical problems. I was left stranded while driving through Missouri for 3 days because of it.

Does not recommend this car!!

by rene from scottsdale, arizona on Wed Feb 21 2018

Love this car and model. Cannot beat the price! Nicer than the 2014 model we had. They keep improving with every new model. Purchased at Peoria Kia internet person Joshua. Very helpful and gave me the best price I could find. The other dealerships around just would not negotiate a good price without coming into the dealership. Josh was very obliging. I gave him a price, color, and model I was given from another dealership and he beat it over the net and on the phone. He handled the paperwork, I showed up at the dealership, paid for the car and left.

My very first new automobile

by S. Collins from Midway, Florida on Fri Mar 30 2018

My Sedona is perfect for my for occupation. I love the interior , the seating and the color and style of the exterior. It's easy on the road and my pocket.

Great minivan

by Hankook from Anaheim, CA on Thu Jan 24 2019

We purchased the minivan in April of 2018 it is our second Sedona. The vehicle has performed flawlessly through several long trips. Acceleration on inclines is outstanding. The vehicle's styling seems to stand tall and proud. We have almost 20,000 miles of adventure thus far without any problems.

Best car I have owned

by John from Turner, OR on Fri Jan 12 2018

This car had a ton of leg room, seating and drives very smoothly. It is easy for our small children to get in and out of and we are so excited we can now have more people ride in our van comfortably.

Love the Car

by Katherine from Milwaukee, WI on Fri Nov 01 2019

We considered buying an Odyssey, but then realized that the features we were really interested in were in the Sedona for half the price. Great buy!

Love this car!

by Joan from Godley Tx on Wed Mar 28 2018

Exceeds my expectations, drives quietly, goes fast when needed, fits 8 people with still lots of room in the back to carry luggage. Great family car

Safety, Style, and Space SUPERIOR to SUVs

by Alan Jamison from KCMO on Thu Jun 13 2019

This is our fourth Kia and second Sedona. We choose them for price, reliability, safety, versatility, and unbeatable warranty--which we have rarely used due to reliability. It compares very favorably to the Honda Odyssey we also own. It has a lower cost of ownership because we do not have to replace the timing belt like we must in the Odyssey. The Sedona's timing chain (in models since 2014) will save around $1000 dollars every 60-100K miles. The Sedona is built to tow (and has predrilled holes for hitch and trailer wiring from the factory. Amazing value overall for all of its smart buyers!

VERY good, but not perfect

by JPN55 from Ottawa, Ontario on Wed Jan 03 2018

As I was retiring, I wanted the usefulness of a van again. My wife and I plan on travelling a fair bit and you just cannot beat the room and usefulness of a van. The Sedona has an excellent layout with cubbies and cup holders everywhere. The driving position and visibility are excellent. There are USB charging ports in all the expected locations. There are 2 x 115 volt sockets as well. The vehicle is wider than the sedan (Optima) I was previously driving. Even though it has a 5 year warranty, my previous experiences with 2 Kia's tells me it will be VERY reliable. Gas consumption has been slightly better than posted numbers. We are having an extended cold snap here, and the heated seats & steering wheel are much appreciated. Another nice discovery is that the heating system starts to blow warm air in the cabin long before the engine temperature rises. Added bonus, it is 250$ cheaper to insure than a Honda or Toyota van. It is not perfect though... I lost the automatic wipers I really appreciated in the Optima... the backup camera and the forward pointing camera have no weather protection at all, so wet and slushy roads reduce of render useless the 360° view. I now make a point of wiping them as I park... My wife's Elantra GT has a neat camera port on the hatch, that opens when needed and stays closed otherwise; something like that should be included in the Sedona. Road noise with the stock 19" tires is average, neither quiet or very noisy.

Does not recommend this car!!

MY 2nd SEDONA!

by Tani from Washburn, ND on Tue Mar 20 2018

I love this van! This is my second Sedona! My first was a 2015 SX and I now have a 2018 LX+ and I love it almost as much as the SX version minus the options that one came with, but I gained an extra seat that I can remove and I was able to get leather with the heated seats (which in the dakotas, it comes in handy) but leather was a must due to kids and I love the warranty! The main reason we went with the Kia Sedona the first time we purchased was the warranty and then we fell in love with it. So happy to have another one after a silly situation.

1 2 3 4 5 6