2018 Sedona

2018 Kia Sedona

Have You Driven the 2018 Kia Sedona?

MY 2nd SEDONA!

by Tani from Washburn, ND on Tue Mar 20 2018

I love this van! This is my second Sedona! My first was a 2015 SX and I now have a 2018 LX+ and I love it almost as much as the SX version minus the options that one came with, but I gained an extra seat that I can remove and I was able to get leather with the heated seats (which in the dakotas, it comes in handy) but leather was a must due to kids and I love the warranty! The main reason we went with the Kia Sedona the first time we purchased was the warranty and then we fell in love with it. So happy to have another one after a silly situation.

by rene from scottsdale, arizona on Wed Feb 21 2018

Love this car and model. Cannot beat the price! Nicer than the 2014 model we had. They keep improving with every new model. Purchased at Peoria Kia internet person Joshua. Very helpful and gave me the best price I could find. The other dealerships around just would not negotiate a good price without coming into the dealership. Josh was very obliging. I gave him a price, color, and model I was given from another dealership and he beat it over the net and on the phone. He handled the paperwork, I showed up at the dealership, paid for the car and left.

Best car I have owned

by John from Turner, OR on Fri Jan 12 2018

This car had a ton of leg room, seating and drives very smoothly. It is easy for our small children to get in and out of and we are so excited we can now have more people ride in our van comfortably.

Great value

by Bar'Sheka from LAWRENCE, Kansas on Thu Mar 15 2018

So far, I have no complaints. The car handles very well on the road. I love the Eco feature for City driving. Great gas mileage. Very spacious.

We wanted to have more space! We got it!

by Isaac & Leena from Louisville, KY on Thu Dec 14 2017

We were driving a pathfinder which was good. However, it was lacking on the passenger comfort especially when using the last row seats. Moreover, our elderly parents found it difficult to hop into the car because of the height. So we wanted to have a car that gives more space to the family. Obviously we were not too impressed by the size of mini vans that comes these days! But that’s where KIA Sedona was the odd man out! We loved it for the exterior styling because it looked sleek and neat and you will wonder when you get inside to see how they managed to squeeze so much space for a car/van that looks very compact on the outside! Coming to the interiors and the Technology, they pretty much have a good value for money and especially with the leather seats. If you feel like not driving a big van but still needing more space, Sedona could be the right choice and also could be economical on your budget! This is our first buy with KIA and we anticipate to have some great and good memories!

My very first new automobile

by S. Collins from Midway, Florida on Fri Mar 30 2018

My Sedona is perfect for my for occupation. I love the interior , the seating and the color and style of the exterior. It's easy on the road and my pocket.

VERY good, but not perfect

by JPN55 from Ottawa, Ontario on Wed Jan 03 2018

As I was retiring, I wanted the usefulness of a van again. My wife and I plan on travelling a fair bit and you just cannot beat the room and usefulness of a van. The Sedona has an excellent layout with cubbies and cup holders everywhere. The driving position and visibility are excellent. There are USB charging ports in all the expected locations. There are 2 x 115 volt sockets as well. The vehicle is wider than the sedan (Optima) I was previously driving. Even though it has a 5 year warranty, my previous experiences with 2 Kia's tells me it will be VERY reliable. Gas consumption has been slightly better than posted numbers. We are having an extended cold snap here, and the heated seats & steering wheel are much appreciated. Another nice discovery is that the heating system starts to blow warm air in the cabin long before the engine temperature rises. Added bonus, it is 250$ cheaper to insure than a Honda or Toyota van. It is not perfect though... I lost the automatic wipers I really appreciated in the Optima... the backup camera and the forward pointing camera have no weather protection at all, so wet and slushy roads reduce of render useless the 360° view. I now make a point of wiping them as I park... My wife's Elantra GT has a neat camera port on the hatch, that opens when needed and stays closed otherwise; something like that should be included in the Sedona. Road noise with the stock 19" tires is average, neither quiet or very noisy.

Does not recommend this car!!

Great buying or leasing

by AlexJung from Los Angeles on Tue Mar 06 2018

First, I like the interior of the car. Secondly, I have been totally satisfied with comfortableness while driving. It is really smooth and relax. Finally, I absolutely with the price of the car compared with it's function and value.

My Sedona

by Kia Girl from scottsdale, az on Tue Mar 06 2018

Love it! Have owned Kia's for ten years and liked everyone of them. The 2018 Sedona LX is the nicest vehicle of them all. Very impressed with the product!

Safety features are tops

by Sally from Bridgeport Ct on Thu Feb 15 2018

I love my new Sedona. This mini van was made with everything you could possibly want. Kia has so many safety features I saved so much on insurance. I love all the extras heated seats sliding back doors. Too many to write.

1 2 3