2003 Sorento

2003 Kia Sorento

$629 - $7,333  MSRP Range
2003 Kia Sorento

3.9

Have You Driven the 2003 Kia Sorento?

This is such an awesome car

by Samantha T. from Murfreesboro ,TN on Wed Dec 05 2007

MPG aren't that great but everything else is awesome I got this car used in 2005 when I turned 16 it had 87000 miles on it and I was totally bummed because it was kia but once I got in it and drove I loved it! Mine has leather,sunroof,woodgrain and is just awesome the factory sound system is bumping and my friends always look in the back to see if I have subs, This car has never broken down on me and it now has 100,000 miles on it I've driven it from Tennessee where I live to Oregon no problem. This car is just awesome and if you can afford this gas get it!

Favorite Vehicle I Have Owned

by SorentoDriver from Phoenix, AZ on Sat May 13 2017

I love my Sorento. For being a 6 cylinder, I'm impressed with the gas mileage. Great smooth ride. Wonderul handling, I was even able to handle it when I blew a tire at 60MPH on the freeway.

A real gas-hog

by tradesalot from Collinsville Oklahoma on Sun Jul 22 2007

I have found my Sorento to be very comfortable, reliable and stylish when compared to other SUVS on the market. I am really having concerns about selling this vehicle due to the poor gas mileage and gasoline costs continuing to increase. While I like the car alot, I have to consider the long run and will probabally get something more economical. That is my next concern. Resale of a Kia is not the easiest thing to accomplish!

Does not recommend this car!!

"BEST SUV ON THE MARKET"

by COUNTRY BOY from KENSINGTON, OHIO on Thu Oct 26 2006

I PURCHASED THIS VEHICLE NEW OFF THE SHOWROOM FLOOR AND IT IS THE BEST VEHICLE I HAVE EVER OWNED. IT NOW HAS 36000 MILES AND HAS NEVER BEEN THE SHOP FOR NOTHING EXCEPT ROUTINE MAINTENANCE. I TRADED MY 2000 SEPHIA I ALSO PURCHASED NEW FOR MY SORENTO, THE SEPHIA PROVED TO BE A VERY GOOD CAR ALSO. I AM LOOKING TO REPLACE MY SORENTO WITH THE UPDATED 2007 MODEL, AND I AM SURE IT WILL BE AS GREAT AS MY 2003. GREAT JOB KIA, YOU HAVE GOT A CUSTOMER FOR LIFE!!

The Kia is an Excellent choice for a purchase

by Robert from Charlotte, NC on Sun Jul 23 2006

Beautiful condition, inside and out. Must drive to see how this car handles the curves and so smooth on the highway. Quiet, and dependable vehicle while comes with a warranty. Service records all kept up and has new brakes. I would recommend a KIA Sorento to anyone who wants a reliable, safe and dependable car.

Great vehicle! Great value!

by Hayood from Omaha, NE on Thu Jul 26 2018

Great Vehicle! Great value! Good gas mileage! Very stylish! 4 wheel drive when needed! Wife loves it! Would purchase another one next time too! Great Deal!

Great Car for the money

by Ben from Columbia SC on Mon Nov 22 2010

I bought the car 7 month ago for $4400 from a dealer. And I must say it is a great midsize SUV, it is reliable, swift and doesn't need lots of gas about the 2WD. No electrical problems at all or whatever your read in Forums. Make sure the timing belt is ok when you buy one because it is about $650 at a KIA Garage.It has 2 recalls who should be done, if its not done, KIA gonna do on guarantee! Overall, a very good fun SUV for this money! I would buy it again without a doubt!

The most costly car I've ever owned!

by Busy Dad from Louisville, KY on Sat Jul 23 2011

Purchased used, in 2006, was great at first, started with electrical probs., then at about 96k, I heard that the timing belt should be replaced, did that, and it's all down hill from there from loosing coolant, air going out, replaced air compressor, radiator, throttle body, belts. Still had same problems, 4k in repairs later. Couldn't wait to get rid of it. I'm done with Kia. Buyer beware!

Does not recommend this car!!

Everlast

by Truck Man from Millsboro, DE on Fri Jun 08 2007

Bought this truck a few weeks ago.. and i'm am in love... I was a little shaky at first seeing as how it had 88,000 miles on the odometer when i test drove it... but i drove like new. And the best part is, it's still covered by a warranty. I hope this truck holds up for the next 4-5 years, and if so, i will definately return to Kia for years to come.

great drive good value

by ERn from TX on Thu Mar 15 2007

sporty looks are only the beginning. The sorento is a reliable roomy mid size suv. The interior is well appointed and designed for comfort .

1 2

Our Take on the 2003 Kia Sorento

Some of my most unpleasant automotive experiences have been behind the wheel of Kias, made in Korea and built with all the integrity and durability that suggests.

After all, Kia's reputation is its bargain basement price, not rock-solid reliability.

So I couldn't help but be impressed by how dramatically Kia has improved after spending a week with the new Kia Sorento SUV. This is a vehicle whose styling was mistaken for a Lexus on a couple of occasions. It is equipped well for the money and feels more solid than any Kia I've ever encountered With a sticker that starts at just $19,500 for a two-wheel-drive Sorento LX to $24,100 for a top-of-the-line 4WD Sorento EX, this mid-size SUV seems like a... Read More