Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2014 Sorento

2014 Kia Sorento

2014 Kia Sorento

4.4

Have You Driven the 2014 Kia Sorento?

Best Bang For Your Buck

by Thekiadude from CA on Sun Sep 01 2013

I just bought a 2014 Sorento LX and it's great! When you compare standard features with other SUV's in it's class you will see the Sorento is a better value. I test drove both engines and I have to recommend the 290hp V6, especially if you will be carrying several people or you travel to the mountains. The four cylinder could barely move out of it's own way, the cost and mileage difference between the engines is negligible. The warranty can't be beat and there are Kia dealerships everywhere if you need service or parts.

Luv Mine So Much Bought Another

by Gretch from Parma, OH on Sat Jan 25 2014

Just gave my 2011 LX v4 manual to my daughter who just moved to Tucson from Cleveland. I knew I wanted to by another because of how reliable, comfortable, and sharp looking my baby was. I am now the proud owner of a 2014 AWD LX v4. She rides beautiful, and the upgrades from 2011 are notable. With leaving in the snow belt, I opted for the AWD even though it will be a slight loss in fuel economy, so they say. The night we brought her home we were anticipating a large lake effect snow event, I was able to make it 12 miles to work in heavy snow with no problems! My mother has a Chevy of similar size and comparing the two, cost, ride, interior room, looks, and features the Kia Sorrento in my opinion wins hands down. Also have to highly recommend Spitzer-Kia's salesman George Woods at State & Bookmark in Parma, OH. Excellent dealership!

2014 - A refresh, it ain't! It's almost all new.

by Kia Fan from Clarksville, Maryland on Tue Aug 27 2013

This is a very nice, comfortable vehicle. It is put together well and shows it. There are options for everyone. The base LX with the I4 engine (which I bought) has many amenities in it for the price. You can get it dolled up however you like and it won't exceed the bottom price of the Acura MDX which it looks very similar to. My mileage is exceeding the EPA estimate all around. So far, I have no complaints.

Much better than the 2013

by Alan47 from Topeka, KS on Sun Mar 16 2014

Great ride & engine performance, surprisingly good gas mileage, terrific infotainment system (sound system like being in a concert hall). Large GPS display. Very comfortable seats. Blind spot detection both visual and auditory is super. I rate the 2014 KIA Sorrento a BEST BUY in the mid size SUV category.

amazing vehicule for amazing price!

by Mario from Montreal, QC on Wed Jul 16 2014

i absolutly love my kia sorento, previously i had purchased an Audi Q7 and today i can almost pay my monthly payments just with the gas i am saving! Amazingly equipped for the price and also very reliable, it hasnt been long i own but i love it... the salesman Michael Nini from Kia Lallier Laval is a very understandable salesman and not too pushy, even after sale we were still in contact, he even calls me on my birthday just to say happy birthday!!!!!! I was also well welcomed by ALL the team of Lallier, great service and fun ambiance all in a proffessional manner. 5/5 for the sorento 5/5 for Kia Lallier Laval 5/5 for Michael I definatly recommend this SUV to anyone looking to purchase a SUV

great car!

by joe from orlando, fl on Fri Apr 11 2014

I have had my Sorrento for 8000 miles and it has surpassed all my expectations. The ride quality is better than my BMW and costs thousands less!

Worth the Wait

by DealGirlSX from Little Rock, Ar on Sun Apr 05 2015

I looked all over for a 2014 Kia Sorento SX. After searching for about two months I found one, the perfect one 8.5 hours away in Lexington, Ky! I love this vehicle inside and out. The best part is I saved thousands!!!!

Most Reliable Car I?ve Ever Owned

by Eric on Fri Jul 06 2018

The 2014 Kia Sorento has is all. It?s a perfect SUV for getting around, especially with two or three kids or pets. Handles great, can?t go wrong with AWD in the winter time, and has exceptional gas mileage for the size of the vehicle. Very comfortable and priced low so you can add on whatever you want. Definitely the best car I?ve ever owned and flexible for anyone?s price range.

Best Car Yet!!!

by My Favorite Car Yet!!! from Pittsford, VT on Wed Mar 05 2014

I just love it! Rides nice, lots of room, love the color and features. Every thing I needed and more. Very happy with my purchase.

Looking for SUV w/ High End Features for Low $$

by Silver State Lover from Reno, NV on Tue Aug 19 2014

The test drive immediately impressed us with good performance, and a feeling of high quality in construction and detail. This SUV handled and held the road solidly, it was loaded with features which were not options, Excellent rating on the AWD feature, which we may need for occasional snow and ice. Communication/ entertainment system had every option and feature anticipated. With Kia's warranty and reputation we were sold, and I was very impressed with the turning radius, which was more like a sedan. Very stable ride and excellent wheel base, comparable to bigger more expensive models. The 2014 we purchased in July '14 continues to impress.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13

Our Take on the 2014 Kia Sorento

The redesigned 2014 Kia Sorento doesn't look very different from the outgoing model, yet Kia says the SUV is 80% new, with a new chassis shared with the Hyundai Santa Fe Sport that brings a host of driving improvements, a redesigned V-6 engine and greater interior dimensions that aim to improve the midsize SUV's roominess.

The redesigned 2014 Kia Sorento's long list of changes adds refinement and desirable features, but the company's claims of a roomier cabin fall short.

The Sorento remains an oddly sized SUV that commits neither to being a compact SUV like the Honda CR-V and Chevrolet Equinox nor a larger SUV like the Toyota Highlander and Honda Pilot. Unlike the Santa Fe... Read More