2019 Kia Sorento consumer reviews

$26,290 starting MSRP
side view of 2019 Sorento Kia
Explore the 2019 Kia Sorento
Shop the 2019 Kia Sorento

My last 5 cars has bees a Kia.

I have found that the Kia Sorento is the best cars that I have ever purchase. and I would not buy anything accept a Kai Sorento SUV.

Kia Sorrento

We are currently in our 5th Kia. Our first one was the Sedona van and we have had 4 Sorrento’s. We have never had any issues with them until recently. We had lights come on the dash stating an issue with the collision avoidance system. We checked with Kia service to see if it was safe to drive until we could get it in for repair, and we’re told that we could drive it. Over the next 10 days, additional warning lights came on and were reported to the service department. When we got the vehicle in for repairs, after 2 hours, we were advised that there were so many fault codes coming up that they would have to work with Kia Manufacturing to begin with finding out what was needed. It has been almost 10 days and they have still not located the problems! I consider this a major electrical problem! This is the Sorrento Limited with almost every option that Kia offered.

2.9

Warranty Issues

I bought the car when it was 1 year old with 40K miles. I have called the dealer with several repair issues and they will not answer the phone or return calls. I called the dealer in Pensacola and had the same results. I have had to pay a mechanic to repair warranty issues. Right now the AC is draining into the passenger compartment. There is a little coming from under the car but not enough. I lodged a complaint with the corporate web site and got a promise of a returned call within 48 hours. No call, as of right now. They brag about 10 year 100K warranty but that doesn't matter if you can't get them to take the car.

Best Car I owned

This car has everything I wanted, literally: all the comfort and features I wanted: plenty leg room, heated seats, heated wheel, navigation, satellite radio, Bluetooth,

This is our third Sorento and not our last

We have had 5 KIA’s 2 Sedonas and our 3 rd Sorentos never had any problems with any of them. Quality for the price actually any price is outstanding.

4.4

Great car

Love my car, no trouble. Enjoy driving it, great for long trips especially since the 3 row seats fold down, giving you lots of storage space.

1.0

Junk car for driving and poor mechanical

Junk car.no pick up. Worst brake poor mechanical less efficient. Worst in snow.no trade value.noisy.less powerful.battery not gonna. Worst computer system and many more .all family and friends are not recommended to buy Kia

Very reliable and safe

Very spacious and safe car to drive. The safety features are on point. Had my First Sorento and got another one. Would buy another one

I love Kia's

This is the 3rd Kia I have owned since 2000. As usually this vehicle has exceeded all my expectations. The Sedona is an excellent "Grandma" car. I am able the carry all of my grandchildren in comfort. Since my Kia is so reliable I have confidence we will arrive at our destination safely and in comfort.

Great suv.It is so comfortable .

We needed a nice family vehicle.The 2019 Kia Sorento is perfect for us.Plenty of power,smooth ride.Lots of room.We are extremely happy with it.It also has very nice features.