2019 Sorento

2019 Kia Sorento

2019 Kia Sorento

Have You Driven the 2019 Kia Sorento?

Great SUV - Good Size

by New Kia Fan from Chicago, Il on Sun Oct 14 2018

We buy a new car every 10 years & wanted all the new safety features which this has. The computer screens were very user friendly unlike the Honda and Toyota, which made a difference. The Nappa leather seats are softer than the standard leather. The driver's seat also has a seat extender if needed (may not be in all trims?) The pick up is fine and all the safety features are easy to set, understand and get accustomed to. The size is nice, it's smaller than the Highlander & Pilot (so it is easier to park) and bigger than the CRV & Rav 4. No CD player on the SXL trim so I ripped 75 of mine onto a 8 GB flash drive and use it all the time. The 10 year warranty gives piece of mind. Until the self driving cars come out, this will be one of our main modes of transportation.

Right-Sized Harpmobile

by jesusbiggerthanthebeatles from Tucson, AZ on Mon Jun 11 2018

Goldilocks is pretty persnickety when it comes to finding the right-sized vehicle with which to transport her harp. The Kia Sorento is a perfect fit, with a flat load floor that is deep and wide enough to accommodate a full-size concert grand instrument with ease. All other considerations are secondary, but that said the Sorento SXL is loaded with features and is the most luxurious vehicle we've EVER owned. (And I thought nothing would ever compare with my '65 Sedan DeVille!) I can't say enough about the terracotta Nappa leather upholstery--in all three rows!--and ventilated front seats. What a HUGE difference that latter feature makes, especially in the summer here in Arizona. The only drawback is that there is no CD player, which means I must convert all my CDs to mp3 files, put 'em on thumb drives, and upload to the car. What a hassle, but otherwise the Harman Kardon sound system is awesome.

Best car I've ever owned

by Jashendric from Danville on Tue Oct 09 2018

This car is simply amazing! Tons of room and very comfortable. The leather is super soft and all the features are impressive. Wish the trunk area had more room when the 3rd row is being used but I knew that when I bought it. Overall this is definitely the best car I have owned. The warranty is terrific and will leave me worry free for many years to come.

Love this car

by Vegasgma5 from Las Vegas Nevada on Fri Jul 13 2018

I researched several cars that I felt would meet my needs. As I compared the cats I found that the Kia met all of the things I wanted. Safety features I am so happy to have on my car are the warning that lets you know that a car is approaching you in your blind spot. Seat belts are adjustable for height- I’m short. My Kia looks and feels luxurious!

I absolutely love this car!!! And the price

by ShaunTheMOM from MI on Sun Sep 16 2018

The design is gorgeous. I love the back up camera and the UVO and Apple car play services. The third row is very comfy and spacious. This car has every thing I need and want. AWD and four drive settings. The price compared to all that you get is an absolute steal. Just compare it to the other crossovers and smaller suv. You’d be silly to spend the extra cash for no reason at all.

Excellent car to drive and love all the features

by Ruben Contreras from Sanger,ca on Sun Sep 23 2018

This car is very reliable and nice driving suspension with top technology to help with safety and reliability and easy to operate seating is very comfortable ,I fill it was the best investments for me and family

Great Car

by Dee from Westland, Mi on Sun Nov 11 2018

This car drives smoothly and has a sleek interior. Impressed with all the bells and whistles. Never owned a foreign car before, but I am happy I bought a Kia.

Best suv I have owned

by Texas Terri from Punta Gorda FL on Fri Nov 09 2018

Love it!!! Has lots of room but doesn’t drive like a huge vehicle. Very comfortable interior and fits all my needs. Back seat and third row seats have plenty of leg space and back air vents are very helpful too!!

I prefer the Sorento to the F150 and Edge

by SiouxCitizen from Sergeant Bluff on Mon May 20 2019

Last month, I acquired my fourth Kia in three years. We have the Soul, Sportage, and 2nd Sorento. Indeed I just traded my 2018 F150 for the second EX 3.3L V6 Sorento, seven passenger. The EX 3.3L V6 has the same 5K lb tow capacity as the 3.3L F150. The major difference is that the F150 dropped to 12 mpg with a headwind. The Sorento should do much better. The real reason for the new Sorento is the value added safety technology. The 7″ rear camera with rear pedestrian warning, the automatic slow down on cruise control, the lane shift warning, and the vehicle next to you warning, and the auto lane correction features are amazing. The ride is very good, handling is excellent, and power is much improved over the 2.4L. Did I also mention that the price was $10k less than the Ford Edge??? Great value, superior performance, and made in the USA!!!!

Uses car for Towing

Love It!!!

by Cindy. W from Elgin, IL on Sat Dec 29 2018

This car is great! Lots of leg room, seats up to 7adults comfortably. Love that I can choose the drive mode/gas mileage. The controls are easy to use. The heated seats are wonderful.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24