2012 Kia Soul consumer reviews

Photo not available
Explore the 2012 Soul Kia
Shop the 2012 Soul Kia
4.1

Great little car dismal city gas mileage

I got the car with 63k miles on it. Great gas mileage at highway speeds terrible in the city. It’s a small car but feels bigger. Sits higher off the ground than similar small cars. I have the base model and so far so good. I do like it.

Most reliable car I’ve owned

Plenty of room, Bluetooth, Sirius xm radio, usb and aux port, drives smoothly and easy to drive. Has a eco button also and plenty of room in the back also with good trunk space.

It's the most reliable and best car I've owned.

I love my little Kia. She go's where the "big cars" have gone before. She's strong and she meets my daily and long trip needs. So happy with my decision.

Best model year built! Solid and reliable

Great economical and reliable vehicle! Drives and feels much bigger and more solid then it looks. 2012 was a very reliable and well built model.

4.3

RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION!!

This car met my needs for the time I needed it. It was not the quietest or most comfortable ride, but the gas mileage was very good, I never had mechanical issues, and it was a cute little car. I used it for deliveries and it never let me down.

4.0

Great car

I used to drive a Mercedes, but the repair bills were killing me. I got the Soul because it was inexpensive and inconspicuous. I miss the fancy Mercendes interior, but overall, this little Soul has been fabulous. Unlike the Mercedes which was rear-wheel drive, the Soul gets around really well in the snow and bad weather. It is very good on gas and it has a great warranty. It also has tons of room. It almost has the room of a mini van. Overall, I'm very happy with it.

Such an amazing pre-owned vehicle!

This car exceeds my expectations for a pre-owned vehicles. It is everything I was looking for and more. The car was extremely clean and was ready to drive right after purchase.

4.0

Reliable and surprisingly fast

At first I thought this car was just alright but then I discovers the dots spelling soul on the seats glow in the dark and the car easily can go to 110 with the seats down In the back there is Lots of room for moving stuff which is very useful all around it's a great car

Very reliable and good on gas and also very roomy

Looks small but is very roomy inside. Had no problems with it so far, very reliable and good on gas consumption. Easy to drive , only downfall I can say are blind spots from the rear windows/ corners.

4.3

great fun!

bought this car for my daughter. why? cuz I always wanted a KIA SOUL+, and I could live through her. Anyways, at the dealership, my son and I were immediately impressed with the 2L engine. When my daughter discovered we got the 2L and not the 1.6L she was super overjoyed. She likes to accelerate. I figured I would keep it for a month just for fun. But I drive 1 hour on freeway to work each day and so after a couple days of this I took my car back and gave the SOUL to my daughter. Why? cuz even though the SOUL is fun and zippy, it's a bumpy ride at freeway speed. The car does excel though around town and during city driving. A week later, I checked in with my daughter and her fiance. They were both super stoked about the SOUL and its power and versatility. They were not happy that it did not have a keyless option. Everybody sort of expects that, even from cars of this era.