1993 Lexus Es 300

Runs & drives brand new!!!

by from New Jersey on January 20, 2010

I purchased my "Lexi" last December with 153,000 miles. I keep my eye on all fluid level condition and levels, pamper her and always follow through on routine maintenance. It runs and drives new & handles (turns) excellent. The comfort is fantastic with much needed heated seats and the very soft leather- a godsend for my low back injuries! Do not abuse or neglect the maintenance on these and they will literally run forever. The 400,000 mile mark is NOT unheard of!!

Lexus

by from McLeansville, NC on January 9, 2012

This is a great car that lives up to its name. If you like atention,style and looks, then this car is for you!

Great all around value.

by from Fort Worth, TX on January 15, 2007

I normally don't keep cars more than a year. But I have found my 93' Lexus ES300 to be a gem. It drives very well, and has been very reliable. It is a great used car for a well rounded car with good luxury feel and build quality.

My Sexy Lexi!!!!!

by from New Jersey on January 12, 2010

I bought my Lexi one month ago (152K miles)and it does need 2 repairs: a new valve cover gasket ($300-$400)and new p-steering & alternator belts. That's good for a 17 year-old car! I paid $288 for a rebuilt alternator, but it paid off! Otherwise, it delivers a smooth, quiet ride with plenty of power and NO complaints! My lexi will go another 200,000 miles repair-free! I highly recommend this car to ANYone in need of reliable, high-quality transportation!!

a good car

by from california on July 22, 2009

I bought my 1993 es300 in great condition i have loved this car since i bought it it is comfortable and reliable in general it is a very good car

Maintenance defect

by from Castro Valley, CA on August 31, 2014

This is a great car to look at and to drive. It has the old, classy Lexus Japanese styling which means big simple controls and no unnecessary chrome inside or out. Later Lexus cars got Americanized styling. Many of the 1990s Lexus cars including this one suffer from a sticky thermostat which is a temperature activated valve that lets the cooling water flow into the radiator. The thermostat can fail for no reason causing overheating even though the thermometer shows no problem because it measures the temperature of water in the radiator, not in the engine. I had this happen three times even though the cars were dealer maintained. Consequently it is risky to buy this car or any of the 1990s Lexus line especially now that they are getting old and you may try to maintain them yourself.

Similar Models