2003 Lexus ES 300 consumer reviews

side view of 2003 ES 300 Lexus
Explore the 2003 Lexus ES 300
Shop the 2003 Lexus ES 300

Unbelievable ride quality..especially at 80

Looks like a million other sedans out there......except that the L on the trunk means the quality of the ride will be exceptional. Get behind the wheel, cruise to work at 80-85 on I-75 and you will realize the difference in quality instantly. A real machine. I paid almost $8k for a 2003, certified vehicle, thought I was getting robbed.....OMG, what a steal! $8k? For a car better than new? You couldn't find a new car at 2-3 times the price that could deliver the ride and overall comfort, quietness, and quality of this car. And it has a 6 cylinder in it! I can hardly keep it between 80-90 on the highway. If you find one in excellent shape, buy it. May not have the classic look of a '66 GTO, but this is 2017.....mine is a 2003 and can blow the doors off the new BMWs (they have those little 2L 4 bangers.....). Quiet ride and great sound system.....you'll never go back to a Ford....or Mazda, or Toyota.........there is a difference.

4.3

Makes driving a breeze

This car met all my needs, made memories with me, took me on several adventures and never disappointed me.

Most comfortable ride ever

This car is top flight. Beautiful interior, easy to drive. I bought it and love love love. Great car for my trips to Tahoe

Fantastic Value, Ride, etc.

Got the car used 6 years ago, haven't had any major issues with it. Always starts, rides nice, decent gas mileage. Lexus deserves it's reputation!

Most Reliable Car I ever owned

This Car was very spacious and comfortable. No maintenance issues. Resale value was unrealistic. Great Style and Class Luxury all rolled in to one package. Air Circulation was awesome for back seat passengers

Elegant, reliable luxury entry, great used buy

Bought the 2003 car in 2009 with 33,000 miles and drove it for 23,000 miles without a single issue or problem. It was smooth and glided smoothly over urban potholes and expressway rough stretches. An elegant although somewhat isolated ride. Needed more power. Meticulous finish and luxury feeling in the interior.

Most reliable car I have ever owned.

This car still fits all my needs with added extras I purchased such as GPS, phone charger. Only problem with an 03 ES 300 is the transmission shifts rough and it is a flaw from the manufacturer. I don't floor board and it shifts for me but my husband doesn't drive it and he doesn't compensate or drives it harder. Hurts my husband's back for long drives as he is 6'3". Drove this car for 10 years 75 miles every day and never gave me any trouble.

4.1

Decent Family Car

It was a decent car, the interior was nice the only downside was that it lacked in performance. Did not have any pick up, and would be the worst thing to drive if you had to change lanes. Overall the car was great, I would buy it again if it had more power. Extremely comfortable with nice big seats. Very up to date for its time.

4.0

Style and Performance in a sedan

Acquired this Certified Pre-Owned Lexus ES300 in 2009 and has been my Daily Driver since. In addition to being well-cared for (have last 4 years of service records), this Lexus ES 300 has low mileage making it a rare find. Drive home in your new pre-owned vehicle today. The 2003 Lexus exterior is finished in a breathtaking Millennium Silver Metallic, while being complemented by such a gorgeous deep blue interior.

4.3

Lexus Review

It is great on gas and enough room for family. Reliable and the most its dependability. for the purchase of a quick used car, I knew I could depend on a Lexus, even with the miles it had at the time.