2003 Lexus ES 300 consumer reviews

$31,725 starting MSRP
side view of 2003 ES 300 Lexus
Explore the 2003 Lexus ES 300
Shop the 2003 Lexus ES 300

Must see this car to really appreciate.

Car is Beautiful, Runs Great, Excellent Condition Inside & Out. Always Garage kept, this car has been babied. NO ACCIDENTS, the engine is quiet and strong; it has LOTS OF POWER BUT SURPRISINGLY still GREAT ON GAS.

Most reliable car I owned

Its exact what I need and better than all other cars I have driven. Very reliable and very comfortable. Very well designed and does not require much maintenance if you do the routine on time.

Toyota Lexus

great! I have been using Toyota and Lexus all my life. They are the best cars ever in every aspect, reliable, solid, well designed, comfortable and lasts very long.

Super Automobile

Great! Rides smooth, quiet, great pickup, clean top to bottom, easy drive, comfortable. Best car I ever owned.

Most reliable car I've owner

Best value for your money. Comfort, Safety, Reliable, great power and handling. I see 20 year-old ES300 models on my commute everyday of the week.

Best Car I Ever Owned

I bought my 2003 Lexus when it was 5 years old. Not a thing I did not like! Sadly, after over 145k miles it developed an oil leak that keeps making the 6th cylinder misfire. My mechanic did not recommend fixing the leak due to the cost of the repair and the miles on the engine and the age of the car. So I did replace the 6 cylinder at 126.00 to buy some time to find another car, because sooner or later, it will start to misfire again. As this is my first Lexus, I also now realize what a great deal I got on it. So the bad thing about this car is once you have one, you can never go back. I am not even thinking of looking at another make. I recommend this car to anyone and everyone.

super smooth ride

I looked a long time for the right es300 because they run so well people hold on to them for a long time. I finally found a nice one with only 36500 miles and it runs and rides like a new car!

Benchmark Automible

I am the second owner of my 2003 ES300 which I have owned now for three years. It has always been garaged by myself and first owner as well. The ride is exceptional for a car now thirteen years old. I have no issues with transmission shifting as I have heard other people have had. The engine runs quietly and efficiently. The interior on this generation of the ES is the nicest one Lexus has made to date. For a car with every available option except for the adaptive suspension, the only thing I have had to replace is one valve stem. I also believe the older Lexus vehicles to be built better. You would love one of these.

Excellent Vehicle

Excellent car and very reliable. I have put 100,000 miles on it without any mechanical or electrical issues. The car is very comfortable, quiet, and responsive. My friend has done annual inspections on it since I purchased it in 2003 and cannot believe how well it is holding up.

4.4

I Love my Lexus!!!

Just purchased my 2003 ES 300 in January 2013 - like new w/ only 80,000 miles on it. I have to say it is the smoothest riding car I have ever driven or ridden in - it's also a quieter ride, as well. Add to that a feel of luxury that simply emanates from this car - all of this definitely has me loving this car!!!