NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2013 ES 300h

2013 Lexus ES 300h

2013 Lexus ES 300h

Have You Driven the 2013 Lexus ES 300h?

Buy One

by DJ Special K from Balitimore, Md. on Sun Nov 11 2012

This is one of the best vehicles that I have ever driven not to mention the Gas Mileage with this Hybrid model. I managed to get around 625 miles on the first full tank of gas. Personally I think that everyone should have a Hybrid Vehicle. It gives off less feul emmissions than a regular gas engine vehicle. This vehicle will save you lots of money at the Gas Station not to mention that you get a Tax break when you do your taxes.

Nicest Hybrid Sedan on the Market

by Technology Enthusiast from Providence, RI on Fri Aug 31 2012

This car is loaded with technology and the new styling is amazing. The 3 drive modes allow both hybrid enthusiasts to achieve over 40mpg and sports car enthusiasts to have power when they want it. The exterior styling was completely redone and is a major improvement on the old outdated look of the previous ES. The heated steering wheel works well, but only heats at the "10 and 2" position on the wheel. The remote touch controller makes it easy to control every aspect of the car without reaching or searching for buttons. The rear seats have more legroom than any other sedan or SUV i have ever sat in. The cooled seats are great for hot, sunny days, as well as the power rear sun shade. The cost might be high, but if you want a luxury hybrid that isn't a hatchback, this is the way to go!

Best car I've owned

by RoadRunner from Massachusetts on Wed Jan 09 2013

My wife's car got totaled and living in a snow state she wanted to replace it with another 4x4 SUV. We were looking at the RX, but the Dealership had a 2013 ES300 to show off. She fell in love with it, as did I. We ordered a ES300h, we wanted the better gas mileage. This is the perfect car. It does perform in "Sport" mode when you dial it up. The ride and handling are superior to anything else I have ever driven. Yes, it is not a tiny bumpy sports car, but I am past the age for that stuff. I love to drive this car, it is fun, comfortable and roomy to boot. My kids always want to borrow it so they can drive it around in "Sport" mode with their friends. The controls are easy to use. Driving this car is a blast!

Excellent driving car full of comfort and features

by Lexie from Tucson Arizona on Tue Jan 08 2013

Replaced 09 Camry Hybrid with 13 300h Lexus. The cars could not be more different in comfort quietness and features. The Lexus makes our 09 Porsche 911 seem really old with all the added safety features. My wife really appreciated the back uo camera, forward , side and rear parking assist devices. The complicated joystick control is nice, but really not necessary. Voice recognition software is much improved, but far from perfect. Overall a 4.5 star car in all respects.

First Impressions

by JC from Wickenburg, AZ on Mon Jan 28 2013

I was specifically looking for a hybrid as I have had two in the past. I was suprised to find a full-size Lexus hybrid - the ES 300h. The car is well engineered to tight tolerances, oozes luxury, drives smoothly and quietly, and the rear seating has more than normal leg-room. A good balance has been achieved between the size of the electric engine vs the gas engine - plenty of acceleration if wanted and capable of very good mpg. While I have less than 500 mixed miles on the car, it has averaged 39 miles per gallon, which is the EPA rating. In short, I am most pleased with the car and highly recommend it.

Smooth and quiet.

by Sam from Lakewood, WA on Sun Jan 27 2013

This is my first Lexus and first hybrid vehicle and I couldn’t be more delighted. The car is well-equipped with many of the features you find in a similarly priced luxury vehicle. The ride is noticeably smooth, relaxing and quiet; perhaps the best in the price range. After 4 hours of interstate driving my wife and I felt energetic, alert and completely without auto fatigue. I find acceleration more than acceptable and surprisingly good considering the engine size and mileage numbers. On the interstate I am getting 39 miles per gallon, and, with practice 40+ is a distinct possibility. The front seats are amazingly lovely with enough adjustments to comfort even the most distasteful backache. The back seats are roomy and not confined with ample head and leg room.

A CLASS CAR WITH GREAT FUEL ECONMY

by Pete from Cave creek, az. on Tue Sep 04 2012

The car is eye appealing, rides smooth and quiet. Handels great, and so far 40 + mpg. I think i've made a good choyce.

ES300H Luxes

by marg1848 from Blauvelt ny 10913 on Tue Sep 11 2012

Just bought the ES 300H so far so good more comfortable than other Hybrid. The price is out of my budget but I like it for my comfort and rising gas price. A lot of features for that car.

Awesome car

by Larabo from New Jersey on Tue Mar 11 2014

I purchased this to replace a 2007 ES that had over 140,000 trouble free miles. Because of the amount of miles I drive each year the salesman suggested the ES300h hybrid. I got a great deal on a 2013 leftover. So far I've put 1300 miles on it in 3 weeks and it is everything I could have hoped for and more - quiet and comfortable, smooth riding and so far 41mpg in mix of city and highway driving. I hope the mpg keeps up. In Sport mode this car is as fun to drive and as responsive as my wife's BMW 3 series and you know the Lexus will be so much more reliable than the BMW. So far am extremely pleased and looking forward to a lot more driving this car.

Lexus Guy For Life

by Ramadan1 from Houston,TX on Thu Jun 01 2017

Bought this mainly because of my daily commute being over 100 miles a day and getting tired in my Accord due to its more "sporty" and rougher ride. We previously owned a 2007 ES and absolutely loved it, and after selling it I always had the itch to get another ES. I drive quite economically (this being my 4th hybrid - previously had a civic, camry and prius hybrid) and in two tanks, I've gotten 40.7 mpg on both and about 600 miles thus far. Hope to hit the 42 mpg average mark soon. The car is extremely refined in exterior styling and interior features. Love this car and looking forward to owning it for the next many years

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Our Take on the 2013 Lexus ES 300h

The 2013 Lexus ES trades some substance for gimmicks with its all-new design, but it should draw interest for adventurous styling and a first-ever ES hybrid version.

Characterizing an ES has always been like trying to distinguish the flavors in oatmeal — a porcelain bowl of it from room service at the Hyatt, but oatmeal nonetheless. Lexus’ best-selling sedan boasts incremental handling improvements and refined ride quality in its sixth-generation redesign, but the interior is a mixed bag, and so is my verdict.

Available as a V-6 ES 350 or first-ever hybrid ES 300h, the ES grew longer and taller for 2013. It now hails from the Toyota Avalon’s longer platform rather than the Camry, with... Read More