2013 Lexus Es 300 H

Most comfortable and looker

by from Spring Texas on September 8, 2017

Lexus es300h is my fav car coz the drive , grip and noise reduction is outstanding in this car . Pickup and Milage our awesome as it give me 550 plus miles in a tank. Suspension is very strong would highly recommend it

Sips gasoline yet delivers power when needed

by on August 14, 2017

While the ES300h is a completely different vehicle than the GS350 I replaced, it's comfort, mpg, performance and reliability make it an absolute pleasure. I was a bit skeptical about the 40 mpg claim on such a large vehicle, but I was pleasantly surprised. I climb up and down mountains daily and consistantly average between 39-44 mpg. The hybrid system isn't quite as quiet as the non-hybrid ES, but the great sound system in the vehicle masks that well.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Smooth relaxing drive

by from on June 5, 2017

Very fuel efficient and also very comfortable . Not a car for you if you want a quick take off, picks up speed very smooth.

Lexus Guy For Life

by from Houston,TX on June 1, 2017

Bought this mainly because of my daily commute being over 100 miles a day and getting tired in my Accord due to its more "sporty" and rougher ride. We previously owned a 2007 ES and absolutely loved it, and after selling it I always had the itch to get another ES. I drive quite economically (this being my 4th hybrid - previously had a civic, camry and prius hybrid) and in two tanks, I've gotten 40.7 mpg on both and about 600 miles thus far. Hope to hit the 42 mpg average mark soon. The car is extremely refined in exterior styling and interior features. Love this car and looking forward to owning it for the next many years

Reliability Has Its Price

by from on May 21, 2017

While the Lexus ES300 is one of the most reliable cars in its class, I wish there had been more colors for the carpeting and interior. This may seem a bit petty, but to not have grey leather and dark grey carpeting in the premium line just smacks of cost-cutting. One of my friends (owns an ES350) is happy with her black carpeting, but I prefer the carpeting and interior of a pre-2010 ES350 (Silver with light grey interior). The only other option for carpeting/interior is tan (which tends to show every speck of dirt). Personally, a grey car with tan interior offends the senses (just my opinion). Why not bring back a nice grey? On the other hand, my wife hates the mouse controller for the navigation, and prefers the 2012 ES350 dashboard and controls. Oh! and we shouldn't forget the seating. The 2012 ES350 has more comfortable seating. Excluding our preferences, this is a great vehicle with impressive city MPG and a host of safety features that help us navigate the city traffic.

37 mph

by from Carlsbad ca on April 30, 2017

Excellent condition with new tires and newly serviced and aligned. Leather all the sensors, silver chrome wheels and every other thing you can imagine.

Hybrid Luxury

by from Fairfax, VA on April 17, 2017

Great quiet roomy luxury car that gets 38 mpg! No wind noise, seats are perfect, ergonomics are great, nice smooth ride with better handling than previous generations.

Awesome Value Car

by from Jacksonville, FL on April 10, 2017

Excellent Value, Great Fuel mileage, Very Durable, trusted Brand, Every one will fall on love, I have been using this for the past two years and it gives me great gas mileage with not loosing the comfort.

Luxury Lexus Hybrid!

by from Carlsbad, Ca on March 24, 2017

Silver with high-end Chrome wheels and Black leather interior looking as good as the day I drove it off the lot. New tires, service, and alignment. 30-40MPG, sensors all around, tech package. If you see it or drive it, you will buy it. Priced below what you would buy off the lot by 2k. I would have anyone of my family purchase it with pride.

Most comfortable and stylish

by from on March 17, 2017

I love the comfort of this es300h suspension is so strong that u don't feels the bumps plus the door packing so perfect you don't hear any highway sound love it and will stick to Lexus forever

Our Expert Review: 2013 Lexus Es 300 H