2007 Lexus Es 350

Solid car

by from Woodbridge VA on November 30, 2011

I traded my 2002 Lexus GS300 for the 2007 ES350. The 350 glides like an old time Caddie (that's a compliment), is very comfortable, style is there, and gets above average gas mileage. However, it cannot compete with the GS for handling and acceleration. I can endorse the car for "pleasant driving, beauty etc. but it simply isn't as much fun to drive as a GS model.

Perfect Balance!!!

by from Pasco, WA on December 20, 2009

I have owned two Lincolns, a Jaguar and a Cadillac. My ES 350 is the best balance of all factors. Every feature of this car has exceeded my expectations, with the exception of the interior lights. I am especially impressed by the QUIET and smooth ride and superb stereo. And no other seat has been as comfortable the ES 350's. If you have not purchased an ES, PLEASE check one out. I'm sure you will not be disapointed. I plan on keeping mine for a very long time.

Great car

by from Boston,MA on February 22, 2009

This is my 5th ES Lexus since 1997. This one is the Ultra version. The performance is great as they all were. You get to a point where you don't know what more you can do to a car and they keep improving it. Downsides: interior lighting is poor, radio controls are difficult - for changing stations you need to use the steering wheel controls and mine are wearing out. Neither the navigation system nor the phone controls work when the car is in operation.

Great smooth ride

by from Phoenix, AZ on January 28, 2009

I bought my ES 350 used with 11,000 miles. It now has 22K miles and no problems with it so far whatsoever. The ride is exceptionally smooth, it handles well and has a ton of leg room, being that my husband is 6'2" that was important! The only downside to this car is has terrible blind spots in the rear because of the way the doors/windows are sloped. I always have to look over my shoulder before getting in the other lane. The other thing we were not happy with is the interior lighting - it is pretty dull and doesn't have any lighting in the back at all. Other than those two small issues, it's been a great performing and reliable car.

07 Lexus ES350

by from Melbourne, FL on August 5, 2014

We just purchased a new used 07 Lexus ES350 w 80000 miles on it. The car has been maintained at Lexus its whole life with one previous owner. Clean Car Fax to boot. This is our 3rd vehicle for running around and taking the kids to their activities. We owned an 04 Toyota Solara for the past 7 years so when it was time to upgrade to a newer used vehicle we chose the Lexus for its Toyota bloodline. The car is beautiful, leather, and navigation. It drives like a dream and performance wise it is nicer to drive then our new 2013 Cadillac SRX which we love as well. You can certainly tell the luxury styling still exists and it doesn't feel like a 7 year vehicle. The quality shines. So far we are quite pleased with the ES350 and have even spoke about trading up in 3 years to a brand new one once the Cadillac lease is up. Love this comfortable driving vehicle.

Glad I paid a little more for Lexus

by from Maryland on June 6, 2011

I looked at Camry, Sonata, and Accord before deciding on a used Lexus in lieu of a new vehicle. The Lexus cost about the same as a new vehicle mentioned above with 50k miles on it. But the drive and finish was head and shoulders above those of the new cars I looked at. I've never driven as smooth and quiet of a vehicle. I get between 24-27 mpg in mixed use driving. The bluetooth is very easy to use and set up. HID lights are very nice. Rear visibility could be better. the sleek outer styling compromises some of the view out the rear window. Sound system is ok. I did not get a car with Mark Levinson sound. The standard offering is sufficient, but nothing mind blowing. Overall, very enjoyable vehicle. I test drove several before making a deal and each one drove very well and offered similar performance to the one I ended up purchasing.

One of the finest cars out there

by from Pembroke Pines, FL on March 17, 2010

It's no surprise that Lexus knocks the top out of all the owner-satisfaction car rating sources. They are, simply, the finest cars out there. This is the second one I've owned and when considering another car, I couldn't consider anything but a Lexus. Their customer service is outstanding and their showrooms gorgeous. A few small comlaints would be insufficient storage space in the center console and glove box, difficulty in visibility in backing up and a driver's blind spot over the left shoulder. I always feel like I need to look over my shoulder before changing lanes. Also the interior lighting could be better. Other than that, it rides and handles magnificently, the sound system is superb, and there is almost nothing the designers have forgotten about. I would recommend it to anyone looking for excellence in every way.

Excellent vehicle

by from Watkins Glen, NY on December 12, 2012

This is my 3rd Lexus and the es350 has it all over the 330 and the 300. The power (272 hp) and driveability is also superior. I'm ready for another es350 in the Spring.

Most Reliable Car

by from Ashburn Virginia on November 22, 2010

I have driven a lot of cars over the years and Lexus ES350 by far is the best car for the money even better then Mercedez Benz E320 or 350.

Can't go wrong

by from Royal Oak, MI on May 14, 2013

Best car I have ever owned. Six years, 94,000 miles and never a problem. Only maintenance was tires, battery and water pump. Great riding car. Very quiet and smooth. You can't go wrong!