2007 Lexus Es 350

Solid car

by from Woodbridge VA on November 30, 2011

I traded my 2002 Lexus GS300 for the 2007 ES350. The 350 glides like an old time Caddie (that's a compliment), is very comfortable, style is there, and gets above average gas mileage. However, it cannot compete with the GS for handling and acceleration. I can endorse the car for "pleasant driving, beauty etc. but it simply isn't as much fun to drive as a GS model.

Perfect Balance!!!

by from Pasco, WA on December 20, 2009

I have owned two Lincolns, a Jaguar and a Cadillac. My ES 350 is the best balance of all factors. Every feature of this car has exceeded my expectations, with the exception of the interior lights. I am especially impressed by the QUIET and smooth ride and superb stereo. And no other seat has been as comfortable the ES 350's. If you have not purchased an ES, PLEASE check one out. I'm sure you will not be disapointed. I plan on keeping mine for a very long time.

Great car

by from Boston,MA on February 22, 2009

This is my 5th ES Lexus since 1997. This one is the Ultra version. The performance is great as they all were. You get to a point where you don't know what more you can do to a car and they keep improving it. Downsides: interior lighting is poor, radio controls are difficult - for changing stations you need to use the steering wheel controls and mine are wearing out. Neither the navigation system nor the phone controls work when the car is in operation.

07 Lexus ES350

by from Melbourne, FL on August 5, 2014

We just purchased a new used 07 Lexus ES350 w 80000 miles on it. The car has been maintained at Lexus its whole life with one previous owner. Clean Car Fax to boot. This is our 3rd vehicle for running around and taking the kids to their activities. We owned an 04 Toyota Solara for the past 7 years so when it was time to upgrade to a newer used vehicle we chose the Lexus for its Toyota bloodline. The car is beautiful, leather, and navigation. It drives like a dream and performance wise it is nicer to drive then our new 2013 Cadillac SRX which we love as well. You can certainly tell the luxury styling still exists and it doesn't feel like a 7 year vehicle. The quality shines. So far we are quite pleased with the ES350 and have even spoke about trading up in 3 years to a brand new one once the Cadillac lease is up. Love this comfortable driving vehicle.

Great smooth ride

by from Phoenix, AZ on January 28, 2009

I bought my ES 350 used with 11,000 miles. It now has 22K miles and no problems with it so far whatsoever. The ride is exceptionally smooth, it handles well and has a ton of leg room, being that my husband is 6'2" that was important! The only downside to this car is has terrible blind spots in the rear because of the way the doors/windows are sloped. I always have to look over my shoulder before getting in the other lane. The other thing we were not happy with is the interior lighting - it is pretty dull and doesn't have any lighting in the back at all. Other than those two small issues, it's been a great performing and reliable car.

Excellent vehicle

by from Watkins Glen, NY on December 12, 2012

This is my 3rd Lexus and the es350 has it all over the 330 and the 300. The power (272 hp) and driveability is also superior. I'm ready for another es350 in the Spring.

Most Reliable Car

by from Ashburn Virginia on November 22, 2010

I have driven a lot of cars over the years and Lexus ES350 by far is the best car for the money even better then Mercedez Benz E320 or 350.

Exceptional & Elegant

by from Alexandria, VA on October 20, 2007

Driving the Lexus ES350 is comparable to sitting in your favorite chair in your living room. I look forward towards a long relationship with this car; however, if a better design comes after 5 years, I will consider an upgrade. Last thought - if you a a "classic car" minded consumer, The Lexus ES350 is the understated car of the 21st Century.

Just bought one - Dynamite Car!!

by from Raleigh, NC on December 18, 2006

Test drove this car on Saturday - owned one by Saturday afternoon. Incredible feel and very smooth. It was just a great experience at the dealership. Really looking forward to having it for years.

OVER RATED !!

by from Knoxville, tn on October 13, 2006

After driving my new ES350 1000 miles, It is my opinion it is over rated and not living up to the LEXUS name. I haven't had a car with as much wind noise as the EX350. Trim is average and the car is less expensive than the Mercedes. The car may be more reliable than the Mercedes E-class, but it is not in the same league when it comes to overall drivability and luxury.