2012 Lexus Es 350

Reliable and quiet

by from El Monte on September 12, 2017

Very reliable and great fit and finish. Bought it CPO at a great discount. Second Lexus I own. Great service at dealer.

Great car!

by from Indianapolis, IN on August 21, 2017

Have owned the ES300, ES330 and now the ES350-all great cars. Solid and dependable car. I am looking forward to driving it for the next few years.

Beautiful car

by from Houston on July 31, 2017

My dream car. Everything i ever hoped for. Great service and wonderful ride. Sleek and spacious. Will definitely buy Lexus again.

Uses car for Havingfun

Me and my family drive the ES Lexus

by from Charlotte, NC on July 19, 2017

This car has plenty of room, great suspension, you can not go wrong with it. USB ports, navigation available also.
Not Rated Reliability

I LOVE LEXUS

by from Cincinnati Ohio on May 10, 2017

I love the style of my automobile. The Lexus is so, so dependable. It is a pleasure to drive. A wonderful ride.

Reliability is great and beautifully equipped.

by from Edmond, Oklahoma on May 4, 2017

It is a wonderful car. It is well-designed and built for comfort for in-town or highway driving. It is spacious, has a cavernous trunk and is a great traveler. I love the navigation system and enjoy the sound system.

Lexus

by from Columbia on May 3, 2017

A very good dependable car u won't go wrong when it come to a Lexus get gas miles good on the road I want nothing else but a Lexus when they made a Lexus they put that car together comfort & smooth what a car to ride for a lifetime I'm happy to know that the Lexus is the ride.

Uses car for Off-roading

Best Car EVER!

by from McKinney, TX on May 2, 2015

I recently bought a certified 2012 ES 350 and absolutely love driving this vehicle!! I've owned other well known luxury vehicles and the Lexus ES 350 is by far the best car I have ever driven. I am hooked for life!!

From SC430 to ES350

by from Denton, TX on April 23, 2015

I had a Lexus SC430 convertible for several years and was well versed with the quality and reliability of the Lexus brand. I needed a sedan and when this car became available I called the same salesman that sold me the SC. I purchased the SC as a 2007 CPO in 2010 with 17K miles on it and bought the extended warranty. I bought this 2012 ES350 as a CPO too with only 26K miles. Its beautiful, comfortable and best of all affordable. Luxury, reliability and style .. who could ask for more? Oh yeah - and the dealer treats me like I bought a $90K LS when I go in. I will drive a Lexus until they take the keys form my cold dead hands.

Above all expectations

by from on March 19, 2015

Beautiful ride! Lexus quality is the best..I loved my 2008 Honda Accord but you can't beat the LEXUS.