2013 Lexus Es 350

An excellent long-term investment

by from Oman on October 19, 2014

My wife bought the car brand new from the dealer, and honestly I think it's comfortable, reliable, and most amazing thing is the fuel economy, it's really better than I expected for a V6 engine. The ride might not be the best in its class, yet it's very acceptable, when I ride it in the city I don't feel tired from it. I am not a big fan of leather seat, but they're quiet good. The interior is really practical and elegant, not too many stuff going around there. The dealer here is excellent and I think so far 1 year of owning the car no reliablility issues of what so ever. The only thing I ddin't like is the way it stops after breaking, a bit unsmooth.

Superior Luxury

by from North Central Indiana on November 21, 2012

The car was delivered in excellent condition without any issues. The quiet and seat comfort is outstanding. I owned a Toyota Avalon previous which was an excellent car. The ES350 should be a step up in quality and comfort and it most certainly is. I am not at all disappointed.

smoothis ride i have ever owned

by from piggott arkansas on January 8, 2013

a couple things i would improve on. the front end is too low and the second is too many buttons for old folks like me. you need to explane some of the do's and don'ts on them. great car.

Lexus rules

by from dallas , tx on December 21, 2012

I really like the car. This is my second Lexus. Tried a brand new fully loaded Honda Accord - 6 months later - gone. Got the 2013 es 350.

Amazing car

by from Lancaster Pa on December 21, 2012

Love the new style interior and the exterior. This is the first Lexus I have bought. Everytime I looked at them before they were too boring. They are not boring anymore. I love this car it is amazing

Awesome Car!

by from Chicago Area on September 27, 2014

Lexus Engineers think of everything to make your ride comfortable and enjoyable. This is not a Prorsche (test drove one recently) so don't expect sports car handling, but it a beautiful luxury car.If you want a sporting ride & luxury, go with the GS for a few thousand more. Truly enjoy the quite ride and love the Mark Levison audio system and optipn you get with the Ultra-Luxury model. This is my first Lexus. Traded my Toyota Avalon XLS for it. Definitely a trade up. Test drove a 2104 Toyota Avalon XLS before deciding on this one. Very happy with my decision to go with the Certified ES. Cars.com was a great help.

THIS IS AN AMAZING VECHILE AND DESIGN

by from FRESNO CA on December 16, 2012

THE VECHILE IS POWERFUL YET GOOD ON FUEL HAS HI TECH FEATURES ALL STATE OF THE ART, WE ENJOY THIS VECHILE

My number 1 Car pick

by from Midland, Tx. on December 17, 2012

Most reliable car ever made!!! I am a true lexus follower. The car is very dependable and I have never had any serious issues with the one I have driven in the past.

Best looking and performance car ever

by from Gray, TN on July 9, 2013

First car I ever purchased on my own,(always with Husband for purchases) It is a sharp classy car practical drive itself I just steer.Has lot of leg room front and back. The cabin is so comfortable, I have at least 4 people at east 1 day out of the week, I am getting very good gas mileage, 23 town and 32 highway. I am comfortable and safe because of safety connect..etc...comfortable with everything at the touch of a button (en form app)..feel like my home away from home. was contemplating the Hybrid for gas mileage, but the six cylinder was a nice surprise..

Bought another Lexus

by from Atlanta, GA on January 4, 2013

2001 Lexus LS has over 180,000 miles and could not do anything but buy another with the experience I've had with my first Lexus. Excellent car, excellent looking, worth the money, excellent treatment by dealer. Expect over 180,000 on this one too.

Our Expert Review: 2013 Lexus Es 350