I was a Lexus GS snob

by from Denver CO on January 4, 2011

I've had two GS300's and two 4-Runners, so I hoped for the best of both worlds when I bought this SUV for my fiancee. I'm very pleased and she won't let me drive it !! When we drive from Denver to Vail (a rough trip in the winter) or around town, it's smooth, quiet, safe and luxurious. Might be over-priced, but worth it.

I love this car

by from Parkland, FL on January 30, 2012

This car is perfect for me and my family. We are five people and in my old car, we all fit, but as soon as we had even one extra person, we had to take two cars. This car gave us the extra space we needed, with the luxurious feel I enjoy. I bought a preowned and got a fantastic deal.

Love it.

by from Western Colorado on December 7, 2012

What's not to like about a Lexus. It is a dream to drive; does not drive like any other SUV I've ever driven. Great ride and pleanty of power when you need it. Great off road too. I would not hesitate to recommend this vehicle to a friend.

Best fit and trim

by from Cin ohio on April 3, 2015

Great road vehicle , replaced my Landcruiser after24 years ,this one will last as long ,great quality .

Incredible SUV

by from Summerville SC on March 4, 2015

I have had mine 3 years now a 2009 in Salsa Red Pearl with 88,209 odometer. It is outstanding! I had an Escalade but after this no more GM SUV's. It is agile, very quick, Luxurious, the Mark Levinson Audio makes my old BOSE sound broke! 330 Watts and 14 Speakers. Sure footed in the rain with AWD all the time. Sits high for great visibility. Love the swing out door rear cargo access. Wood Trim and Ivory leather outstanding quality. 32 Valve V-8 is highly responsive. Uses High Test Gas but what the hay it is worth an extra 10% for the performance. Expensive but actually worth every penny, Made in Japan!

very nice SUV

by from Vail Colorado on July 12, 2011

I bought this for my fiance and never get to drive it. She was huge fan of my Lexus sedans but not any more. This is her favorite car ever and she's pretty critical.

Similar Models