2015 Lexus Is 250

Pretty nice car for the price

by from Waipahu, HI on March 11, 2017

When i purchase this car i wasn't completely sure what i was getting into because my prior car was a 2015 Cadillac ATS. After a few days i was pretty satisfied with the switch from Cadillac to Lexus. The Lexus IS 250 is a pretty sporty and nice looking car. Would definitely purchase another one is opportunity presented itself

Favorite car I have owned

by from Aledo, Texas on April 5, 2017

Love this car! Used it most for play & while I had VIP customers for work. F SPORT has great pick up & Go!! Super FUN car!!

Best entry Luxury car

by from Elk Grove, CA on March 27, 2017

Great handling and power when I needed with got 29-32MPG on freeway. Nice exterior styling, spacious trunk space. This car comes with 3 modes of driving - Eco/Normal/Sport - Sport for the uphill and extra horsepower on-demand.

Love the car great handling

by from Orlando,Fl on May 15, 2017

Styling is amazing on the car, Its really good on gas wish it had some more power. But overall lovely car.

Love my new car!

by from Richmond, VA on April 9, 2017

I absolutely love everything about the vehicle, after a month now it gets about 24-25 MPH that's with a good mix of highway and city. No real down sides of the car so far.

Lexus IS 250 F Sport is sleek and reliable.

by from Mt. Kisco, NY on October 10, 2017

This sharp looking ride has the F-Sport package with mesh grill offers edgy colors the exclusive Rioja Red interior with black stitching. Taking several design aspects from the Lexus LFA supercar, this IS 250 F-Sport offers all the bells & whistles you could imagine. A truly comfortable 5 seat sedan with the sport mode performance to back it up.

Most Fun Car I've Owned

by from on May 6, 2017

We really enjoyed this car. The features all work great and the ride is smooth. Definitely recommend this car for a night out. The Sport mode shows of it's power, Eco mode helps save.

Great car I love how it drives

by from North Little Rock, Arkansas on June 9, 2017

Met all of my needs and a fun car to drive. Very comfortable and like all the perks of being a Lexus owner

Excellent Daily Driver

by on August 19, 2017

This is a nice car. I think, for the price, it could have a few more amenities. I was surprised when I moved from my 2006 IS250 that this did not have more equipment. For instance, parking assist and a six cd changer. The screen controls too much. Too many to wade through to get to what I need. Some, I do not know what they do. The pointer is awkward though I appreciate not having to get fingerprints on it. I e wish there were more shortcut button outside the screen, such as turning off the display or the destination button that was on my previous car. The seats are very comfortable and adjustable. The seat heater and coolers actually work well. I like the fold down rear seat. The trunk carpeting is improved. The engine response is better but it is not peppy for this class of car. It loses to a 3 series BMW. I don't like that because I am not a German car fan. Needs a lot more speed. The steering and handling are great. The backup camera is awesome. The seat material does not appear to be leather but it feels nice. I hope it stands the test of time.

more car for the money

by from los angeles on March 22, 2017

I have enjoyed this car. It was well taken care of by the previous owner. All the add ons included.

Our Expert Review: 2015 Lexus Is 250