2010 Lexus IS 250C consumer reviews

side view of 2010 IS 250C Lexus
Explore the 2010 Lexus IS 250C
Shop the 2010 Lexus IS 250C

Love my convertible!

I just traded my 2009 RAV4 for a 2010 Lexus IS250C and love it. I am 80 years old, have not had a convertible for many years. Decided to enjoy my life with a fun car. Car runs great. Got the Matagor Red with alabaster interior. Love it๐Ÿ˜ƒ!!!

I liked it so much it came back

I leased this car new and returned it at the end of the lease. We loved it so much that we really missed it. After having another convertible it wasnt the same. We bought it again 5 years later

My favorite car

This car met all of my needs. It was great for commuting to work everyday and good on gas! The hard top was my favorite feature especially for these upcoming hotter months

Comfortable, Stylish, and FUN to drive !!!

Low miles, just broken in, and has a clean history. This car is a pleasure to drive, top up, top down, anywhere ya wanna go.

Car that is going to be a classic for colletion

Sexy lines when hood us up. Quiet interior when hard TOP is down. Reliability. Ageless tech and still trendy. I have owned Bmw, Merc, and and Mazda. Lexus tops. Transmission is silky smooth.

Just bought it

Practical looking with coupe top closed, becomes sexy and sporty once top comes down in less than 30 seconds. Brought it home unannounced and even my wife couldn?t get angry. Very well put together piece.

Beautiful, fun car to drive

This hardtop convertible is an awesome vehicle. I hate to sell it. The ONLY reason we are selling this car is that my wife spends more time at our second home. As a result, this car has been driven very little since we bought it in 2014. The original owner traded this car in on a new Lexus at the dealership where he bought it. We bought it from that dealership with only 35,311 miles on it. We are the second owners of this car. My wife has driven it less than 20,000 miles in the last 4 years. It has been in a garage whenever not being driven for the entire time we have owned it.

Best car I ever owned

This car has everything I need for a weekend drive to the beach. Love driving down the beach with the top down. Now I can check off the convertible from the bucket list.

Great hardtop convertable

Fun car to drive. Handles well and hasVery reliable and has plenty of get up and go. It's best on a sunny day with the top down. Excellent convertible design the directs the wind over your head when the top is down.

Will never buy another car! Lexus!

I love my car! This is my dream car and I put the top down as much as possible. It is comfortable and awesome to drive. I love Lexus and their reliabiltiy. Brought my mom in last week and she bought an IS250.