2010 Lexus Is 250 C

This car turns heads

by from Illinois on August 9, 2017

Looks great rides smooth can't ask for anything more. Every time I drive this car someone comments . And when people see the car turn into a convertible the looks are amazing.this truly is the best car I ever owned

Uses car for Havingfun

Fun and stylish convertible

by from Lexington, SC on August 9, 2017

Love this car, rides great, very smooth. Hardtop convertible. Trunk space is small when top is down, but otherwise, wonderful fun car to drive! Very classy!

Uses car for Havingfun

Very classy, and luxurious car!

by from Tulsa, Ok on April 20, 2017

We now have 3 Lexus cars, if anyone can find a more reliable car, please let me know. I am such a believer! Cars.com made finding me my car in Pennsylvania possible. They just kept looking for me until I was happy! I am not easy to work with to make happy!

Love this car!

by from Collingdale, Pa on April 4, 2017

Looks amazing and drives perfectly! In 4 years, I haven't had one mechanical issue. I would stick to this car, but they discontinued the convertible. :(

Nice Car

by from Decatur, GA on January 24, 2016

Not sure if it it is just my car that's doing it, but it's very noisy. It rattles a lot, but it's ok.

Lots better than my 1969 GTO convertable

by from mid right coast on August 8, 2014

I am 6'5" and I fit comfortably with the top up or down. Hard top opens and closes within 16 seconds. I get 29 MPH in and around with as high as 32 on the highway (65++). Only complaint is it doesn't have a USB pickup, I think the later models do. Only maintenance so far has been oil changes and a Lexus driven front mat change-out. No, it is not a stop light to stop light car, but a really comfortable top down or up cruiser.

Nice car which should hold its value

by from Kentucky on February 7, 2014

A fun and solid car. Hard top is a huge advantage over a rag top as far as road noise and comfort. Also being a Lexus it should retain its value more so than many brands.

Great Convertable

by from Mid-Atlantic on July 15, 2013

My last convertible was a 1969 GTO. Big, big difference. Much stiffer frame, love the hard top, good trunk space with top up, good performance and 32 MPG at 70 - 75 on the highway.

Great Car!

by from New York NY on August 29, 2012

This is a great convertible and it will run forever. Very fun and comfortable to drive. And, you won't see them everywhere, like many other brands. Not a lot of these out there, so grab one if you can...
This is a great convertible and it will run forever. Very fun and comfortable to drive. And, you won't see them everywhere, like many other brands. Not a lot of these out there, so grab one if you can!

Excellent Choice!

by from Galloway, NJ on August 21, 2012

I couldn't be happier with my new Lexus Convertible. It is so much fun!!! It is luxurious and stylish. It's also fuel efficient. It was a perfect choice for me.