Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2010 IS 250C

2010 Lexus IS 250C

2010 Lexus IS 250C

Have You Driven the 2010 Lexus IS 250C?

Love the car dislike the rattles

by Disappointed in my dream car from Omaha, Nebraska on Mon Sep 20 2010

In the last year I have owned 2 IS 250Cs. The first one I purchased in September was the color of my choice and I thought, the car of my dreams. I have owned Lexus cars since 2001 and was anticpating the arrival of the IS 250C. After driving my IS for a few hundred miles it started making a rattle in the rear near the headrest when the top was up. I took it in several time and was told by experts that flew in from Chicago and Califonia that it could not be remedied. I traded my color of choice in for the same model different color and for the first few thousand miles it ran quiet. During the past few months the rattle came back with a vengence. It is so loud everyone that rides with me asks, "what's that noise". Again I took it to the dealership and after 3 days and added insulation, the rattle is still there. Their response, "It's a convertible and they just make that noise." I love driving my IS250C with the top down. Top up, it sounds like I have a noisy styrofoam cooler in the backseat. Sorry design team, you didn't quite get it right.

Does not recommend this car!!

Amzing car

by Convertible Enthusiast from on Tue Jun 16 2009

It is amazing to see how Lexus has took a IS 250 and made a amazing machine like this! This car is very good even for four riders I do recommend this car. But if you a Performance kind of guy buy the IS 350.

Best choice for a hardtop convertible with 4 full

by Needed to keep my mid-life crisis car! from Morristown, NJ on Mon Jun 18 2012

I am a long time Lexus fan - have had two ES300s and most recently a wonderful SC430 convertible. I was able to squeeze by with my SC when my child was small and I could squeeze a small car seat in there. However, my boy outgrew that car seat and I really needed a car with a full back seat that could support a full car seat. I didn't want to give up the convertible (if possible) so I looked everywhere. I also wanted to get a car that was a few years old to cut down on my costs and reduce depreciation. Bottom line, the IS250 is the only real option (outside of the Infiniti) for a hard top convertible with four seats that you can get now - without going NEW. Overall, I love the car. It holds the car seat and is very comfortable to drive. It's not as sexy as my SC430 and doesn't quite spin as many heads -- particularly with the top up. But, when the top is down, the car stands out. And it feels like a million dollars when you're inside of it. My biggest complaint is with the Lexus audios system. I was looking forward to a full integrated GPS, Bluetooth, radio, etc, and it DOES have it. But the UI is clunky and slow. Too bad... But overall, I do love the car - it's a keeper.

Lexus 250C

by Lexus 250C girl from Hollywood, FL on Mon Mar 28 2011

The car is awesome. Having had 3 prior BMW's, I love the way it handles the road. It has a luxurious ride and is very quiet with the roof up. The steering is so effortless, you can turn the wheel with one finger. The top goes down in 20 seconds flat and looks beautiful. I highly recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a sports like convertible with the luxury of a Lexus.

Great Car!

by SweetCart from New York NY on Wed Aug 29 2012

This is a great convertible and it will run forever. Very fun and comfortable to drive. And, you won't see them everywhere, like many other brands. Not a lot of these out there, so grab one if you can!

Lovely!

by Shaw Nuff from Laurel, MD on Mon Mar 12 2012

I absolutely LOVE this car! The styling, comfort, and features of this car is top notch. I love everything about this car except the small backseat. Other than that, the car is FABULOUS and I look FABULOUS in it! Fun car for the warm weather for sure!!!

Excellent Choice!

by Why did I wait so long to get a convertible? from Galloway, NJ on Tue Aug 21 2012

I couldn't be happier with my new Lexus Convertible. It is so much fun!!! It is luxurious and stylish. It's also fuel efficient. It was a perfect choice for me.

Nice Car

by Tashmere from Decatur, GA on Sun Jan 24 2016

Not sure if it it is just my car that's doing it, but it's very noisy. It rattles a lot, but it's ok.

Great Convertable

by Ol' Guy from Mid-Atlantic on Mon Jul 15 2013

My last convertible was a 1969 GTO. Big, big difference. Much stiffer frame, love the hard top, good trunk space with top up, good performance and 32 MPG at 70 - 75 on the highway.

Love this car

by Fletchman from Las Vegas, NV on Wed Aug 10 2011

Owning this car is like owning 2 great cars in one. With the top up, it's a great sports coupe. With the top down its' a great convertible. As you would expect with Lexus, this car is all about quality. It feels very solid. No squeaks or rattles. And the ride is very smooth. The only negative I can find is that the power is lacking in the 250. I have to floor it when entering the freeway just to get to freeway speed in a reasonable amount of time. I'm sure this would not be a problem with the 350. Other than that, the car is close to perfect!

1 2 3