2015 Lexus Is 350

Competent/refined/reliable

by from Boise on April 27, 2016

Not the fastest sedan on the road but an awesome total package. Only 20k on the clock so far but no issues and hope to drive it for many more trouble free years.

Second most reliable car I have ever owned.

by from Lithonia, GA on April 23, 2017

Love the design of this vehicle. Has all of the options one could ever imagine on a vehicle. Sits low to the ground but the ride is beautiful. Excited about the selection of this car. Many have asked why I didn't get the ES or GS, which are much larger sedans. I didn't because I wanted the sports car. Extremely happy to have made this selection.

Great Car to own!

by from Binghampton, NY on May 30, 2017

This is by far one of my favorite cars i have owned 2 of them now and have yet to be disappointed! There is no maintenance involved and the performance makes you forget it is a 4 door sedan!

Quick and responsive

by on July 28, 2017

I currently own a 2015 IS350 F Sport and it handles fantastic. Beautiful and sporty. Reliable. Would recommend to anyone wanting some fun driving.

Uses car for Havingfun

Super quick FSport

by on September 12, 2017

I purchased this vehicle 2nd hand and love this car. I was looking for a hot rod with fuel mileage when needed and something reliable. The Fsport give you the performance when you want it married with the Lexus comfort.

Uses car for Havingfun

by Wesley from Rolesville

by on July 30, 2017

Vehicle is well maintained and no surprises. You get a honest deal and a fair price. The service was outstanding. The process was difficult for me to understand and Max and his team explained the process to me in more simpler terms. Max and his team was also flexible. I left the title to my vehicle back in NC but, Max and his team still allowed me to purchase the car and mail my title back. This sort of thoughtfulness allowed me to purchase the vehicle I so badly wanted. This act of working with the customer is priceless to me. Again, thank you Max and team.
Not Rated Reliability