2016 Lexus IS 350 consumer reviews

$40,870–$43,035 MSRP range
side view of 2016 IS 350 Lexus
Explore the 2016 IS 350 Lexus
Shop the 2016 IS 350 Lexus

The best car i have ever owned very fast

This car is a real eye catcher and it is very fast. It has so many options to many to list from the paddle shifter to the Mark Levinson soud system. It is a true sport luxury car a AWESOME CAR TO DRIVE!!!

Most reliable, comfortable good looking vehicle I'

The car met all my expectations and more. Very sleek look dynamics are out of this world. A the bells and whistles you can have.

All around GREAT car.

If you are normal size (not fat) this car fits like a glove in the cabin. Has all the power and performance a person would need or want unless your a racer.

This is my fourth Lexus is350.

Can't go wrong with a Lexus, only had the car for a couple of days, but if it's anything like the other three I have had it should be a reliable car.

4.3

Nice first car

It is a really nice car. I love the performance it gives me while I am driving and when I wish to show off. I do wish the rims were the same all around. But other than that, I love it

.....

Car was fun to drive. Sporty and Luxurious. Loved the body lines. Great quality interior leather and design. Car was not so good on gas but it is a V6.

Fantastic car

I got the F sport model of the IS 350 and this car, and it looks and drives great! The interior and exterior trim is gorgeous, it handles fabulous, has tons of quickness, and is extremely comfortable. The only downsides I can think of is that the tires squeal a little when taking fast turns(not sure it?s the tires fault but they are relatively new tires they are expensive) and the car is priced pretty high, which it puts it up against a lot of high end competitors like bmw, Audi, and Mercedes. In the end, I went with the car that I liked the most along with what I thought would be the most reliable vehicle in the long run.

4.0

Alright...

Good car, performance does not match the numbers. Vehicle feels like a turbo engine when it is not. Almost feels like it had turbo lag. I'm 6'2" and I wouldn't recommend this vehicle. Very hard to get in. You will bump your head many times. Infotainment is a joke. I was having a fight with Lexus because the vehicle pulled to the right. 5 alignments later and a new set of tires paid by Lexus, the car still pulled to the right. Nice people at Lexus but I think the problem is that their cars are so reliable and never go back with any problems that when one vehicle does have a problem like mine they do not know what in the heck to do. Overall I give it a 3, if the performance matched what they claimed, and it was just easier to live with I'd maybe give it a 4. They compare the IS 350 with the BMW 335i but honestly I think a 328i is much more of a car than the IS 350. I had the vehicle for 6 months and gave it up. Does that tell you anything ?

Perfect Car!

I've had this car for a couple months now and let me tell you I'm definitely not Dissapointed. I bought the 2016 Lexus IS350 F Sport. My only complaint is that there is no digital clock in my model only analog. But that's why i got the Apple CarPlay feature. I highly recommend this car for anybody who wants a sporty but luxurious car!