2016 IS 350

4.7 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Perfect Car!

by CarDude23 from Windsor ON on May 10, 2016

I've had this car for a couple months now and let me tell you I'm definitely not Dissapointed. I bought the 2016 Lexus IS350 F Sport. My only complaint is that there is no digital clock in my model only analog. But that's why i got the Apple CarPlay feature. I highly recommend this car for anybody who wants a sporty but luxurious car!

Fantastic car

by Buley from Atlanta, GA on December 1, 2017

I got the F sport model of the IS 350 and this car, and it looks and drives great! The interior and exterior trim is gorgeous, it handles fabulous, has tons of quickness, and is extremely comfortable. The only downsides I can think of is that the tires squeal a little when taking fast turns(not sure it’s the tires fault but they are relatively new tires they are expensive) and the car is priced pretty high, which it puts it up against a lot of high end competitors like bmw, Audi, and Mercedes. In the end, I went with the car that I liked the most along with what I thought would be the most reliable vehicle in the long run.

Alright...

by Mario from cape coral on April 13, 2017

Good car, performance does not match the numbers. Vehicle feels like a turbo engine when it is not. Almost feels like it had turbo lag. I'm 6'2" and I wouldn't recommend this vehicle. Very hard to get in. You will bump your head many times. Infotainment is a joke. I was having a fight with Lexus because the vehicle pulled to the right. 5 alignments later and a new set of tires paid by Lexus, the car still pulled to the right. Nice people at Lexus but I think the problem is that their cars are so reliable and never go back with any problems that when one vehicle does have a problem like mine they do not know what in the heck to do. Overall I give it a 3, if the performance matched what they claimed, and it was just easier to live with I'd maybe give it a 4. They compare the IS 350 with the BMW 335i but honestly I think a 328i is much more of a car than the IS 350. I had the vehicle for 6 months and gave it up. Does that tell you anything ?

Does not recommend this car!!