2010 Lexus IS 350C consumer reviews

$44,890 starting MSRP
side view of 2010 IS 350C Lexus
Explore the 2010 Lexus IS 350C

Great car

This car is very comfortable, fast, has power and has all the comfort you need like memory seats, Bluetooth, gps, rain sensors and an easy to operate top.

VERY RELIABLE CAR

I LOVE MY CAR.. IT TURNS HEADS EVERYWHERE I GO. THIS IS THE FIRST HARD TOP COVERTIBLE I'VE OWNED. IT RIDES AND DRIVES LIKE A DREAM!!!

One for All times

I have owned every type of personal sports car over a span of 45 years. The Lexus is350c is hard to compare to anything. It is super comfortable and drives like a dream. The power has different settings so if you really want the getup and go at the beginning of taking off you can use the power button. If you don't you can save gas by using the regular setting which is also fast. It's sister car the is250c is a complete dog. You couldn't give me that car. But this is the greatest car by far. Lexus doesn't currently offer a convertible such as this. It's a car worth holding on to.

Finally own my dream car

This car is more than I ever dreamed it would be. Drives amazing and is so comfortable. So glad I was able to find one I? would recommend it to anyone

Love this car

I was shopping for a had too convertible but needed it to fit a car seat and my 10 yr old grandson along with an uppababy stroller. When needed. Plus still be fun, reliable and good looking This one fits all the boxes. I love it

Great car. Fun to drive

I love driving a convertible and this is the best I've had. Reliable, powerful and luxurious at the same time.

4.3

Reliable hard top convertible

Solid used car which drove great. Lexus quality evident in exterior, interior, & engine performance .

4.4

Best Car I Ever Owned

2010 is350c with f sport package is a fantastic all around car. It has all the looks and just enough power. Im 6' tall and I fit very comfortably in it. The rear seats are good for children only, but this is a sports car with Toyota reliability!

best Lexus yet

My 5th Lexus,2nd hardtop convertible Lexus too. This one however is without a doubt the most modern sports coupe/convertible of its type.can definitely compete with BMW3 series and Infiniti G37.quality and handling are great. Only slight negative is mileage: if you really punch it in town, expect 17 mpg or so and on highway cruise 22. But remember, like all Lexus, they never require anything but regular maintenance.

Best sports car out

Best handling powerful safe car on the road. Turns heads Even with all the Bentleys and Porshes out hear this Lexus still gets all the attention.