2012 Lexus Is 350 C

A well balanced luxury performance car

by from Richardson, TX on July 18, 2014

I bought this car as a replacement for my 2004 Mazdaspeed Miata. I had the Miata for 7 years and it was time for something different, something more sophisticated. Based on recent experience with another Lexus and two Toyota's I zeroed in on this model. There are very few mid range luxury convertibles and this one stood out. Compared to it's competition there are fewer on the road which makes it more unique. Pros: Lexus Quality Performance/ride balance Low Noise Hard top convertible is marvelous Wife Approves Cons: Electric steering is cumbersome Base radio is weak when top is down Interior Door/Dash Covers look cheap Limited Storage Difficult to modify

Fun car nice hard top

by from Hagerstown, MD on October 22, 2013

Fun car to drive, quality product! Own for two years and not a single issue. Top down looks great. Top up the rear end is a little off for me. Overall a very nice car. I really enjoy Lexus products.