2008 Lexus IS-F consumer reviews

$56,000 starting MSRP
side view of 2008 IS-F Lexus
Explore the 2008 Lexus IS-F

Blew by you

This F Sport will walk Vettes and Blow By hellcats. This is a Real Sports car. Find one and Buy it and for the first time you will feel you have arrived.

Most reliable, fast,fun car I owned

Great car for a family car enthusiast. Comfortable. Handles like a sports car and gets got gas mileage. Very reliable, no issues whatsoever. Best car I owned.

Most reliable and fun car

This car met all of my needs, very rare car and very fun to drive. Handles very well and drives fast. Car has room in the front and back, great sports car

M car performance but you can sleep at night

ISF is simply unrivaled. A naturally aspirated V8 that just rips and you never, I mean ever, need to think about reliability. It's rock solid. It's like having an M car without all the ridiculous issues. This car will appreciate in value for sure. E30 M3, MK4 Supra territory.

It's a fun and amazing car

The ISF is a family car with a v8 and 8 speed transmission. It comfortable and sounds amazing with the borla exhaust on the one I'm currently selling.

Performance and reliability.

I love this car. Stylish, high performance and reliability all in one. This car is an absolute pleasure to drive. It replaced my Supra and I couldn’t be happier.

This is the best car ever made by Lexus!

I?ve owned a lot of cars in my 50 years of life.05 C55 AMG,95 M3,94 LT1 Corvette,01 Porsche 911, 2007 Acura TL-S to name a few.The Lexus iSF drives and feels like no other.Its like a NASCAR with all the luxury you want.It will only rise in value.I have the first year a 2008 and I get compliments on the car all the time.It is an icon and will go down as one of the best 4dr performance cars ever.

It was a great car just not the time to pull the t

I loved it and have been looking for that vehicle. It was taken take of and drove great. I wish it was ultra sonic blue I would have done more to try to get that special color.

Car I?ve wanted for quite awhile.

It?s been great so far. I?m hoping as long as I take care of it, it will last. I bought it used but Carfax was relatively clean. Even for a 10 year old car it?s nice.

LEXUS CREW

i bought 2 cars off of STEVEN MAGANA and my experinces have alwasy been the best! i fully recommend him , ask for him when you go there, straight forward and will not hustle you. he got me an is350 lexus and now i just upgrade to the IS F!! this car is so quick and fun to drive, over 400 horsepower , i cant stop showing it off. thank you STEVEN