Greatest car I have ever driven.

by from on April 9, 2015

This car is AMAZING no other word for it. I smooth like a luxury car on the highway and when you take it around a corner it turns better than any lambo or Ferrari I have ever driven. And then there the the exhaust sound. I can never get tired of that sound. I bought this car as a fun car for the weekends but I found my self daily driving this monster. I have put alot of miles on it already and still no problems what so ever. Most supercars would be getting expensive work done on them by this time but this car is built to such a high standard that no supercar can even come close to the reliability of this car. Just on complaint I got is no cup holders which kinda sucks when you daily this car but I guess it is a good thing it keeps me from making a mess in my car. But overall this car is AMAZING I don't know why people hate on this car, I know it is very expensive for the performance you are getting I know GTR is a better value for money anyday but this car is soooo much more than just performance. I have owned many supercars including a GTR nothing comes close to a LFA. The way it drives they way it sounds the way it makes you feel words just cant discribe it. Please if you have the money to get a supercar please just test drive one before criticizing it.

Awesome car.

by from Newport Beach, CA on August 1, 2011

Ferrari type performance with Lexus reliability and luxury. It won't take four mechanics to keep this car running right and has the same fine new car warrenty as every other Lexus product. If you are one of the very few who can afford a supercar, this is a must see car.

Affordable Luxury

by from San Diego on April 12, 2011

Awesome new car and just right for me. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Definitely recommend driving before you purchase in order to make sure it feels right for you, but it handles great for m...
Awesome new car and just right for me. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Definitely recommend driving before you purchase in order to make sure it feels right for you, but it handles great for me!

Lexus LFA

by from San jose on March 14, 2013

Ok but not as good as I expected. I will sell this car and buy aventador or f12 berlinetta. Not worth the money

best cars ever

by from on February 27, 2017

Most reliable cars! I have not owned this car but have spokrn to many lexus owners. And they all praise this car.

Similar Models