2010 Lexus Ls 460

Very Nice

by from Iowa on May 14, 2012

I previously was driving a 2002 Lexus LS 430 and had reached 150K plus and was planning on driving it to at least 200K. I kept the LS 430 in the family but I will say that the 2010 LS 460 has more luxurious feel and the Mark Levinson audio system is very impressive. It has a little wider turning radius with the AWD but I am expecting the AWD to allow me to drive it this winter without fearing the snow. The voice recognition on the blue tooth could use some work and the mileage isn't quite as good but I don't think this is the right car for someone who is going to worry about mileage. I am very content driving it and don't find myself feeling the least bit hurried to get to where I am going. I bought this with 30K miles and am hopeful to drive it as long as my 2002-which never gave me a single problem. I credit Lexus proactive service department as a contributor to its great reliability ratings;the reliability of driving a Lexus is a big selling point for me after driving two Mercedes Benz and always wondering if I would make it from 1 oil change to the next without the Check Engine light going on. I really like the way the base of the driver's seat can slide out so that it supports my legs all the way to my knee. The seat in most cars catches the middle of the thigh. It is also nice to have the USB port to play music from my Ipod or Iphone. If you are looking for a luxury automobile that makes you feel pampered it is definitely worth a look.

Toyota does it again!

by from Dallas, TX on August 4, 2012

Love, Love, Love the LS 460. I can't even express how happy I am that I bought this car. Very reliable & great beauty. Only had to replace the tires--it's like I have a brand new car even though it's 2 years old. If you are thinking about this car, think no more---JUST GO GET IT!!

Reliable Luxury

by from Powell, OH on March 11, 2014

Lexus LS460 is an amazing vehicle. Its unbelievable luxury, powerful engine, reliable, and fully loaded with self park and AWD. I love this car.

2nd Lexus its all good

by from Missouri City Tx. on September 12, 2013

Just purchase a few weeks ago, the ride is real good at this time. Retired having fun with the wife. I have own Lexus before I know the value. My daughter has the last one I owned 210,000 miles now, ride just as good.

Heck of an Automobile!

by from Washington, DC on April 27, 2016

I've purchased my dream car a week ago. The LS460L is the quietest, most comfortable vehicle I've ever owned. It has a superb Mark Levinson audio system, the 2010 Lexus LS 460 is a very comfortable luxury cruiser.

Extremely Reliable

by from LaPlace, LA. on May 26, 2017

Super Car for my Wife. She drive the car to work every day and attend her business meetings throughout the state.

Car of a lifetime

by from florida on April 6, 2010

this is the BEST car I have ever owned There are no cons, only pros I am now a Lexus worshipper There can be no other car better

best car

by from on January 1, 2011

the best car ever, i hope i can buy one this year...it has everything you would expect from a car in this price range and even you get more than what you pay for.

Best car I have ever owned

by from Guernsey wy on November 17, 2017

This is the best car I’ve ever owned there is nothing wrong with it everything works flawless the car is silent smooth and powerful it is a joy to drive I would recommend This car to anyone. Skip the BMW and skip the repairs this thing is bulletproof

Awesome test drive

by from on September 18, 2017

Plenty of room even in base model. Car is very quiet and comfortable. Shockingly fast too! This will be my next vehicle!
Not Rated Reliability