2010 Lexus LS 460 Consumer Reviews

2010 Lexus Ls 460
Average based on 8 reviews

Very Nice

by from Iowa on May 14, 2012

I previously was driving a 2002 Lexus LS 430 and had reached 150K plus and was planning on driving it to at least 200K. I kept the LS 430 in the family but I will say that the 2010 LS 460 has more luxurious feel and the Mark Levinson audio system is very impressive. It has a little wider turning radius with the AWD but I am expecting the AWD to allow me to drive it this winter without fearing the snow. The voice recognition on the blue tooth could use some work and the mileage isn't quite as good but I don't think this is the right car for someone who is going to worry about mileage. I am very content driving it and don't find myself feeling the least bit hurried to get to where I am going. I bought this with 30K miles and am hopeful to drive it as long as my 2002-which never gave me a single problem. I credit Lexus proactive service department as a contributor to its great reliability ratings;the reliability of driving a Lexus is a big selling point for me after driving two Mercedes Benz and always wondering if I would make it from 1 oil change to the next without the Check Engine light going on. I really like the way the base of the driver's seat can slide out so that it supports my legs all the way to my knee. The seat in most cars catches the middle of the thigh. It is also nice to have the USB port to play music from my Ipod or Iphone. If you are looking for a luxury automobile that makes you feel pampered it is definitely worth a look.

Toyota does it again!

by from Dallas, TX on August 4, 2012

Love, Love, Love the LS 460. I can't even express how happy I am that I bought this car. Very reliable & great beauty. Only had to replace the tires--it's like I have a brand new car even though it's 2 years old. If you are thinking about this car, think no more---JUST GO GET IT!!

Reliable Luxury

by from Powell, OH on March 11, 2014

Lexus LS460 is an amazing vehicle. Its unbelievable luxury, powerful engine, reliable, and fully loaded with self park and AWD. I love this car.

Heck of an Automobile!

by from Washington, DC on April 27, 2016

I've purchased my dream car a week ago. The LS460L is the quietest, most comfortable vehicle I've ever owned. It has a superb Mark Levinson audio system, the 2010 Lexus LS 460 is a very comfortable luxury cruiser.

2nd Lexus its all good

by from Missouri City Tx. on September 12, 2013

Just purchase a few weeks ago, the ride is real good at this time. Retired having fun with the wife. I have own Lexus before I know the value. My daughter has the last one I owned 210,000 miles now, ride just as good.

Car of a lifetime

by from florida on April 6, 2010

this is the BEST car I have ever owned There are no cons, only pros I am now a Lexus worshipper There can be no other car better

best car

by from on January 1, 2011

the best car ever, i hope i can buy one this year...it has everything you would expect from a car in this price range and even you get more than what you pay for.

Disappointing (steps down from 2002 LS-430)

by from Wellesley, MA on August 26, 2010

I don't particularly like my LS-460. The sticker price is over-priced. Gas mileage is awful. Interior roominess (in the front) isn't that great (I'm 5'9" and like to drive with the driver's seat far forward and my knees touch the door and center console). When the doors or trunk open in the rain sometimes water drips down onto trunk cargo or seats. The shape of the exterior side rear view mirrors is odd and I feel sometimes I'm not seeing everything. When I use the interior rear view mirror and look into back window, the sides of the rear view windows are visible (and sometimes I think it's another car or moving object) . Glove compartment is small (and a divider was placed in it which limits the size of what you can put in it). I wish the fuel door and trunk release buttons were more conveniently placed. The arm rest doesn't extend far enough forward (especially for those of us who drive with the seat forward). The Levinson radio doesn't have very good reception (particularly on AM which I listen to often - I wish Lexus would go with Bose because Bose knows how to make a radio!). The body style(exterior) isn't distinctive enough for a luxury car (to set it apart from even Lexus' own low-end models). I wish Lexus would provide for some way to hold sunglasses while they are open (sometimes I have to remove glasses temporarily and then want to put them right back on and there's nowhere to "hang/put" the sunglasses).The side-view mirrors only close when the car is locked (isn't that a way to "advertise" to a passerby that the car is unlocked?) I've had the car 5 weeks and the braking system is weird - when I come to a stop and my foot remains on the brake, sometimes the car slowly moves forward. I've brought the car to service and they couldn't find a problem. Do I change my braking habits of 40 years for this car? However, on the favorable side, the ride is very smooth, it handles nicely, and the dash is appealing.