2021 Lexus NX 300 consumer reviews

side view of 2021 NX 300 Lexus
Explore the 2021 Lexus NX 300
Shop the 2021 Lexus NX 300

Fantasic Vehicle

My wife. and I purchased a Lexus NX 300 in October of 2021. We absolutely love this vehicle as this is our very first Luxury car, I highly recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for class and value.

Excellent midsize SUV

Most any car that’s a Lexus is a 5 Star car. The Lexus NX 300 is no different. It looks fast standing still! The body is sleek and very cool looking. The instrumentation is all intuitive. Not too much technology for the sake of technology. The tide is a dream. My ONLY complaint is t takes premium gas and that gas was over $5.50 where I live but had gone down. I still wish I had bought the hybrid. Other than that, it’s a Lexus!! It cost more but as always you get what you paid for.

NX 300 F Sport👍🏾

Great interior except for a big metal screw on either side of the center console. Why would they do this? Otherwise a great vehicle in design and comfort

Best SUV ever!!!

Love this car!! Safe, beautiful, and so reliable. Cannot say enough about how great this SUV is!! It is the perfect size. Not too big, fits five adults comfortably. I highly recommend. Beautiful inside and out. If you're looking for a great car, test drive one of these!!!

Most reliable and exceptional car/SUV I’ve owned.

I’m always looking forward to driving this car when I get up in the morning to go to work. Makes me feel good about myself. Drives smoothly and comfortably.

Sleek look and incredibly smooth ride

This car is exactly what I was looking for—style, luxury and comfort at a reasonable price. Lexus didn’t overlook any details when they designed this vehicle!

Spectacular!!

Very luxurious! Quiet and smooth ride! Only question is this small mirror in center console? Everything is weird about it! JM Lexus IS the best around! Wouldn’t go anywhere else!

Great car 5 star rating from JD Power

Purchased NX300 second one. Reliable, comfortable and perfect for a single person or small family.Lexus was offering a great deal and could not pass it up. Love the style.

Most luxurious car I have ever owned

I love it. The only this I wish Lexus hadn't changed is the GPS. It used to be colorful. Now, the highways and main roads are in color but the rest of the roads and screen are neutral black and gray. I preferred it the other way but that is the way the GPS is now so there was no choice.

Loaded luxury crossover

Beautiful exterior & interior especially F Sport . Upscale interior very comfortable and satisfying. Plenty of head & legroom. Apple car play and Alexa standard. Infotainment mouse control is fine once you get used to it. Keeps fingerprints off screen. F Sport seats exceptionally comfortable. Very smooth & quiet especially on highway. Gas mileage is not good though. But a slew of standard safety features make it a Best Buy.