Read or write a review.

4.5
Average based on 4 reviews

Lexus lover

by from Massachusetts on February 17, 2016

I love the car. I thought that I would be disappointed with the 4 cylinder vs the 6 cylinder but I'm not. The speed goes up fairly quickly. The features are great. So far, I have no complaints.

After owning one week

by from Southern NJ; a Philly 'burb on December 22, 2014

OMG, it will take my wife and I weeks to learn all the bells and whistles, its loaded. The NAV and radio almost require an engineering degree. We will figure it out. The touchpad is hyper sensitive; I think we can adjust it. Th five manuals are about 3.5" thick; it just takes time. The first road trip was short; two hours on a flat dry interstate; the mileage was only 28.5 MPG. So far the wife loves it; she always dreamed of having an Lexus. More to follow.

NX300h, I'm loving it after 5 months of owning it!

by from Longmont, CO on December 10, 2015

I am loving my NX300, people all seem to like the styling (sure some people think it's too extreme or bold... go bold or go home?!) I'm averaging close to 35 MPG slightly above the EPA's rating... not bad for an all wheel drive compact ute. The seats are more comfortable than my ES300, although this car isn't as smooth, duh small SUV. The technology is incredible, it BLOWS away my 2012 ES300. The back passenger room is great, the power is adequate (buy the turbo if you want fast, the hybrid if you want fuel economy)

SUV that handles like a car and saves gas

by from Las Vegas, NV on August 19, 2016

Pros: - Handles like a car. Precise handling. Corners very sharply. - 7.9" ground clearance. Handles dips and bumps with ease. No more bottoming out. - Solid feel. Heavy doors. No squeaks on any surface. Lexus quality. - Have the all-wheel drive Hybrid. 32 mph on Sport mode with A/C full blast in Las Vegas. 34-35 mph on Sport mode with A/C off. - Ergonomic driver layout. Everything easy to touch. Premium package with blind spot monitoring, parking assists, sunroof, power telescopic wheel, driver seats pre-sets. - Seats are very comfortable, front and back. Back seats recline and passengers love it. The material is fake leather but I heard it won't crack over time like real leather. Cons: - Trunk space and headroom is small compared to RAV4. - The power lift gate is very slow and doesn't always work when you press it the first time. - Wind noise above 60 mph. This is not Lexus like. - Sport mode is acceptable. Normal mode is too slow. - I spent $44,000 for AWD with premium package plus $950 destination. If you're on a budget, go for RAV4 AWD for $35,000 and save $10,000.

Our Expert Review: 2015 Lexus Nx 300 H

Similar Models

Select up to three models to compare with the 2015 lexus nx_300h

You have selected maximum of 3 cars

Remove one of these cars to add others or compare the below cars now.