2015 NX 300h

2015 Lexus NX 300h

2015 Lexus NX 300h

4.5

Have you driven the 2015 Lexus NX 300h?

NX300h, I'm loving it after 5 months of owning it!

by clarkentcolo from Longmont, CO on Thu Dec 10 2015

I am loving my NX300, people all seem to like the styling (sure some people think it's too extreme or bold... go bold or go home?!) I'm averaging close to 35 MPG slightly above the EPA's rating... not bad for an all wheel drive compact ute. The seats are more comfortable than my ES300, although this car isn't as smooth, duh small SUV. The technology is incredible, it BLOWS away my 2012 ES300. The back passenger room is great, the power is adequate (buy the turbo if you want fast, the hybrid if you want fuel economy)

After owning one week

by jchris101 from Southern NJ; a Philly 'burb on Mon Dec 22 2014

OMG, it will take my wife and I weeks to learn all the bells and whistles, its loaded. The NAV and radio almost require an engineering degree. We will figure it out. The touchpad is hyper sensitive; I think we can adjust it. Th five manuals are about 3.5" thick; it just takes time. The first road trip was short; two hours on a flat dry interstate; the mileage was only 28.5 MPG. So far the wife loves it; she always dreamed of having an Lexus. More to follow.

Comfortable and fuel efficient

by GarG from Waterloo, on on Thu Aug 24 2017

Car is exactly what I need, comfortable, reliable and fuel efficient. I drive 35,000 km a year and my Lexus has been flawless. I am averaging around 6.8 litres per 100km and have had no issues. The dealership has also been great providing me with a loaner whenever I have had the car in for its regular service.

SUV that handles like a car and saves gas

by keithinvegas from Las Vegas, NV on Fri Aug 19 2016

Pros: - Handles like a car. Precise handling. Corners very sharply. - 7.9" ground clearance. Handles dips and bumps with ease. No more bottoming out. - Solid feel. Heavy doors. No squeaks on any surface. Lexus quality. - Have the all-wheel drive Hybrid. 32 mph on Sport mode with A/C full blast in Las Vegas. 34-35 mph on Sport mode with A/C off. - Ergonomic driver layout. Everything easy to touch. Premium package with blind spot monitoring, parking assists, sunroof, power telescopic wheel, driver seats pre-sets. - Seats are very comfortable, front and back. Back seats recline and passengers love it. The material is fake leather but I heard it won't crack over time like real leather. Cons: - Trunk space and headroom is small compared to RAV4. - The power lift gate is very slow and doesn't always work when you press it the first time. - Wind noise above 60 mph. This is not Lexus like. - Sport mode is acceptable. Normal mode is too slow. - I spent $44,000 for AWD with premium package plus $950 destination. If you're on a budget, go for RAV4 AWD for $35,000 and save $10,000.

I love this car!

by New to Lexus from Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN on Mon May 22 2017

I love switching between hybrid and sport mode--it's zippy and fun to drive in sport mode, but it's also very efficient and economical in hybrid mode. Extremely comfortable, great sound system, easy to use cruise control--overall just an awesome, awesome care. It is now obvious to me why everyone loves the Lexus brand so much.

Lexus lover

by Lexus lover from Massachusetts on Wed Feb 17 2016

I love the car. I thought that I would be disappointed with the 4 cylinder vs the 6 cylinder but I'm not. The speed goes up fairly quickly. The features are great. So far, I have no complaints.

Our Take on the 2015 Lexus NX 300h

As compact luxury SUVs go, the 2015 Lexus NX combines enough driving fun and occupant comfort to deserve a look, but anyone with serious cargo needs should look elsewhere, or stick to the brand's popular RX.

As badge engineering goes, Toyota's luxury division has more hits than misses. The ES midsize sedan feels considerably nicer than a Toyota Camry; the GX bears little resemblance inside or out to its Toyota 4Runner sibling. And so it goes for the NX, a car Lexus calls "loosely related to the RAV4," Toyota's popular small SUV. Still, Lexus insists the NX has 90 percent different parts and a structure that's 20 percent more rigid.

Indeed, the two seem like distant cousins, at most. The NX hits U.S... Read More