2000 Lexus RX 300 consumer reviews

$33,005 starting MSRP
side view of 2000 RX 300 Lexus
Explore the 2000 RX 300 Lexus
Shop the 2000 RX 300 Lexus

Very nice older SUV even better Price!

Extremely comfortable ride. Runs strong with great pick up. Replacement parts are excellent priced making more cash flow to enjoy driving. Amazing a 21 year old vehicle with no rust.

3.7

The perfect vehicle!

I thought this was the perfect for cost,looks, and reliability. My daughter which is 21 also fell in love with this vehicle and she's picky!!:)

4.2

Good reliable used Lexus SUV

Very roomy, great reliable SUV. Lexus is a luxury brand for Toyota, It Comes with a standard premium sound system and leather interior. overall very good strong SUV

I was looking for a small sports car

I wanted to get a little sports car for myself, but my wife made me buy the RX300 SUV. I wasn't thrilled with it, but it slowly grew on me. Now I really love this vehicle! It has all the bells and whistles and is a joy to drive. The dashboard is so well thought out. I've been driving it since 2008 and it's closing in on 200k miles. I'm going to drive it until it falls apart or until I fall apart. It has never let me down.

I bought it brand new and still got it.

I bought it brand new in 2000 and still have it with over 200,000 miles on it. I never had any major problem with it

4.4

The more I drive it the better it runs

Dora has 50,000 miles on it I'm driving very little work to it cleaning a variable timing solenoid. In a Upstream O2 sensor. Very reliable car impressive

2.7

Had the car 5 days and all 5 days..crap

We bought the suv on a friday night new and the next day the dash kept telling us the moonroof was open and it was not. the phone system will work when the I.T. guy fixed everything and told us how to make the almost impossible Homelink work. We have had a major light, dinging and an exclamation mark come on the dash then after parking and coming back it disappeared only to come back an hour later. The air was on 76 degrees and when entering the car again it decided to change it to 72 degrees. We traded in a Lincoln MKZ for this piece of crap. I am taking it back tomorrow (day 6) and tell them to give us another suv that actually works. The Sync system that Ford/Lincoln is head over heels better than this Japanese nightmare. I didn't want my wife to choose this brand I wish she had listened to me. As for me, I will not drive this ever but will be thrilled to continue driving my Explorer until I buy the new Lincoln Aviator when they are available.

Amazing Vehicle

I had my Lexus RX 300 a long time. I have 249,000.. On the engine she still purrs like a kitten. Its had minor work done usual maintenance, just now started to hear a noise but I think its a wheel berring. Overall a wonderful car and I hope to have her another year or so. Iriginally drove in Massachusetts now in Florida.

I am at 213,000 miles right now. Best car, ever!

Oldie but goodie! Body styles and features have changed a lot over the years, but one thing that has not is its reliability. The car is amazing. At 213,000 miles, it needs nothing and runs like a new car.

Sleek Style & Reliability!

LEXUS IS A GREAT AUTO TO OWN! Its my second one, regular maintenance is all it needs. They are very safe with great visibilty. Convienient USB ports front/back/rear, with todays technology i find this helpful. The comfort and smooth ride of a SUV. If your searching for efficience, reliabilty and comfort with class in style this maybe the right fit for you!