2005 Lexus Rx 330

Super comfy

by from Stroudsburg, Pa on August 19, 2017

I bought my rx330 used with high miles but got a good price. Its very very comfortable to drive long trips for me & the family. So far its good in snow. Very smooth & decent handle. Its a nice looking crossover both inside & out. I may purchase a newer RX this year.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Super Car- Hate to Sell it!

by from Waterloo, IA on August 8, 2017

This vehicle has been the most dependable car I have ever owned! Drives well, easy on gas, I have never been stuck in the snow and you can haul a lot in it! Nice look, great color that doesn't show dirt! DVD player, heated seats, Cruise, Auto Memory Seats and more.

Just turned it in after 8 years of pleasure

by from Mount Sinai, NY on June 22, 2017

Pure joy to drive. Never needed anything but routine maintenance. I am going to miss this car. I have had a Lexus for at least 15 years. This model was my favorite

I miss my RX330...

by from IL on June 13, 2017

I loved the external style and color of my RX330. Based on JD Power review of Lexus, I thought this was a very reliable SUV. I was wrong. Things started to break down at 60K miles. Timing belt and water pump had to be replaced around 65K miles. I drove Acuras without replacing timing belts and water pumps for 105K miles. Steering Rack had issues...too many issues over time. I could not take it any longer, and I had to sell it by losing $10,000. I loved my RX330 and still miss it...but end of the day it is all about quality and reliability. Canadian made Lexus is not the same as Japan made Lexus.

Wonderful vehicle

by from Minneapolis, MN on May 16, 2017

Expensive, and overpriced, but a great vehicle. Very comfortable for highway travel on those vacation trips. Very quiet, and great sound system. Absolutely the best car we have ever owned.

Loving IT

by from Mill Spring, NC on March 25, 2017

I LOVE my car! Its CLEAN, runs GREAT, and a GOOD PRICE. To top that off the sale person is what sealed the deal, she was AWESOME.

Great car

by from Houston tx on March 25, 2017

This car is 12 years old and I have not had any issues with it. Great car ownership experience. Lexus IS well known for their service and well made products.

Long lasting (even if you're rough on it!)

by from Concord, CA on December 17, 2016

My mother-in-law bought this car new when it first came out. I came into its life around a year ago when it was given to my husband. It already had at least 100k miles on it and now has around 220k. I've driven this car two states over twice, and we drive it all over a 50 mile radius practically every day. The only real issue it's ever had, other than normal wear and tear, was the power steering line somehow developed a hole about two months ago. Other than that, it's still running strong. This car has a ton of features that I love; automatic wipers, adaptive headlights, adjustable steering wheel, etc. Its roomy and sleek. In short, I love this car.

Excellent Reliability!!

by from Connecticut on April 13, 2016

We bought the 2005 RX330 4 yrs ago with 75k miles on it. It now has 150k and not one single issue. We just changed the timing belt at 110k as maintenance. The most comfortable car and drives/rides great!! Highly Recommend!!

Great suv

by from Central ohio on May 26, 2014

Recently bought a used 2005 Lexus rx330 and I am very happy with the way it performs. It is so quiet on the inside and the transmission shifts so smoothly. All controls are easy to reach. Great interior and ride.