2017 Lexus Rx 350

Good car

by from Maine on February 27, 2017

Reading the reviews and gripes about having to buy a new phone! This SUV is fine. Lexus quality. Got most of the F options. Very comfy front and rear. All the tech stuff is fine and easy to operate. Heads Up is neat. It's a medium price SUV and does just what it supposed to do! 5 star!

Worth all the money and it is not cheap!

by from Hartford, CT. on March 7, 2017

My RX350 is a pleasure to drive. On the highway it is more like flying a plane than driving a car. It not only is as smooth as silk but jackrabbit fast if you push the pedal and have the intesnity to watch the tachometer go to 6500 rpms. I enjoy this car greatly. Don't forget the superior sound system and the comfortable seats.

RX350: Excellent Value for the Money

by from Potomac, Maryland on March 17, 2017

This is my third Lexus and first crossover. Very much enjoy the better visibility that comes from sitter higher above the road. Excellent interior and exterior styling. Bluetooth related technology is easy to use and has integrated easily into my iPhone. GPS and 15" graphic display easy to use and read. Only negative is that it is a little underpowered for quick pick-up from both a standing start and acceleration onto the highway.

Smooth Ride

by from McLean, VA on March 19, 2017

Very luxurious, quiet, smooth, ride. We love the interior and cockpit. User friendly dash. giant NAV screen. still getting used to the new aggressive exterior design, but actually starting to like it a lot.

A great Drive and Ride!

by from New Haven, CT on April 12, 2017

My RX350 is a terrific ride and drive. It is a pleasure to drive and a comfortable safe ride for my passengers and grandchildren. The RX is surprisingly quick and agile even though I drive the vehicle in economy mode. I am sure I could keep up with BMW's and Mercedes vehicles. Someday I will turn the knob to sport and let my hair down. In the meantime I will just smile every time I drive the RX. Don't forget the reliability of the Lexus. It is a no worry vehicle. Just jump in and press the button, watch the park assist while you are looking at the rear view camera and back out of a tight garage. The stereo is the best I own. As good as the surround sound for my TV. Frequently I sit in the RX, turn on the Ipod and listen to the music. Just nice!

Steve Smith

by from Jacksonville, FL. on March 10, 2017

Have only had this car for 2 weeks but so far so good, we expect nothing but the best from Lexus. They've been number one for years.

Smooth, quiet and luxurious

by from Ottawa, Ontario on April 26, 2017

I ended up getting the base model but it came with every feature I wanted and more: AWD Heated leather front and back Ventilated front seats Adaptive radar Precollision warning and braking Lane daparture Blind spot monitoring Auto brights...Auto everything actually Trajectory rearview camera with cross traffic alert Heated steering

Most reliable car and the style are excellent.

by from on March 7, 2017

I bought the Lexus RX 350 2017 Wow!!amazing the ride was smooth and all the features were great.I feel comfortable when I drive this car. Keep up the good work Lexus!!!

Quite & comfort

by from Orwigsburg, Pa. on April 14, 2017

My doubts were erased after driving the Lexus. We were looking for a car that we both would enjoy. We spend the last 8-!0 weeks researching and driving various brands but when we got to a Lexus we were both sold.

Great service

by from South ozone NY on April 20, 2017

I would definitely recommend this car it great for a family of four and it looks good also.its the best car I ever drive

Our Expert Review: 2017 Lexus Rx 350