Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2015 RX 450h

2015 Lexus RX 450h

2015 Lexus RX 450h

5 out of 5 stars Comfort
5 out of 5 stars Reliability

Have You Driven the 2015 Lexus RX 450h?

Great Car

by Mark F from Orange County, CA on Wed Aug 26 2015

This is a very comfortable car and equipped with very interesting hybrid technology. We traded in a 2000 Lexus RX 300 with 12 - 14 mpg and anticipate getting about 2x. Our first tank of gas gave us over 300 miles and about 23 mpg; we expect this figure will improve since we were showing our car and features to many friends. My wife is enjoying the newer technology such as the back-up camera and Blind Spot Monitoring. The car has good acceleration but not great but certainly plenty for us.

Very reliable car.

by Rommel from Bayonne, NJ on Sat Jul 07 2018

Just bought it and drove to Maine for the weekend. It is fun to drive and the handling is excellent. My wife and I love it.

Great value

by Haitian Missionary from Shirley, MA on Sun Jul 29 2018

Has it all and will be great in the snow, will retain great value, historic repair record and all Certified and warranties. Like mint condition and selected from six similar models and year.

Best car in its class

by Joe from Baltimore, MD on Thu Jun 21 2018

The car as meet all my expectations. Even today - some 3 years later - just seeing the car as I approach it brings a smile to face.

Best luxury small SUV and best value for the money

by Paul in NJ from Northern New Jersey on Thu Sep 04 2014

Based on 111,000 happy miles (so far) in a 2008 Lexus RX400h, we bought the new one, which now has about 2,700 miles, half on longer road trips. Many features have been updated, mostly good but a few not for the better. While the cabin design is good overall, we think the interior storage space between the front seats is better in the 400, which has more usable cubbyholes and caches. The nav screen, a motorized pop-up in the 400, is now sunken deep into the dash; my wife, who is shirt, cannot see the bottom of it, which is cut off by the "tunnel." Also, the rear wheel wells in the 400 were squared off, allowing for better carrying capacity of odd-shaped cargo; the 450's rear section has rounded wheel coverings, which cut into cross-car capacity for beach umbrellas, kayak paddles, etc., which we usually lay n behind the rear seat. Also, the radio/nav system is definitely more logical to use in the 400. The 450 uses the joystick and pointer vs. the 400's touch screen; preference is a matter of choice. The 450's radio controls are a pain, too complex and defy logic; however, the nav screen can be split to show the radio or CD selection with the map, which is an improvement. The quality of sound is excellent, and the cabin is noticeably quieter in the 450 than in the 400. One "de-contenting": there's only a single-CD player vs. the 6-CD changer in the 400 (my wife likes that; I could care less). There is now a USB port for iPods and other digital media. Our mileage in the 400 varies from 22 MPG in city driving in winter to 30 in summer on flat 55mph roads over extended periods. It takes id-grade, although premium is required. The 450 takes regular, and has thus far averaged 27 MPG and is expected to improve. Handling is similar in both cars, although the 450 is slightly larger in every dimension and feels noticeably bigger. There is no sense of where the front fender corners are from the interior seating; we're still learning that. Luckily, there is an automatic warning system which is quite effective if a bit conservative. The 450 is also perhaps an inch higher off the ground than the 400, making our beach driving during the summer somewhat improved. The seats are very comfortable, although my wife and I both think they are a little "tighter" than the 400. However, the interior is beautiful and a bit plusher than the 400; we got the "claret" (maroon) exterior paint with the beige interior - the combination draws compliments. In all, we feel that we found the best car overall for our needs - a combination of luxury, efficiency and good mileage with reduced emissions thanks to the hybrid drive. Quality costs, of course, but our 400 has shown it to be worth the price. We hope to get 250,000 miles out of each of these vehicles.

Besy Lexus of the 4 I have owned

by Very particular from cincinnati, oh on Fri Jun 20 2014

Great car my 4th Lexus RX and the best one yet. Love the gas mileage over 30 mph. Best looking SUV on the market

The Best

by snowman22 from Tonawanda,NY on Sat May 23 2015

Now have 1700 miles on our 2015 Stargaze black over black RX450H. This auto does not disappoint in any area. It is-- in our opinion-- the best vehicle on the road today. That sums it up.

Perfect for my family

by BusyMom from Mississippi on Mon Mar 06 2017

We needed something larger than my Camry hybrid but still good on gas. I also wanted something a little nicer. After reading reviews on several SUV hybrids, I decided on the Lexus. We found a great deal on this Rx hybrid at Herrin-Gear Lexus. The SUV is comfortable to drive and very stylish.

So far, very satisfied

by Satisfied from Bethesda MD on Wed Jun 15 2016

Bought a fully-loaded Lexus RX 450h just a week ago -- mica blue exterior and gray interior. Loved it so far! Its quiet, smooth, responsive, and comfortable -- everything I expected it to be. I particularly like the various "options" -- keyless entry and locking, excellent Levinson sound system, the heads-up display, 360-degree cameras and safety features, panoramic moonroof, and so on. The "infotainment" system could be a bit more user-friendly, but I expect to get used to it in time. Indeed, the car has so many features that it will take a few weeks, if not months, before I will be able to make use of its full potential. So far, though, I am a very satisfied owner!

Best combination of luxury and value

by AG-Lexus-owner from San Diego, ca on Sun May 21 2017

Best value for money. Environmentally friendly and great gas mileage for an SUV. Lexus produces some of the most reliable cars with least maintenance.

1 2