2007 SC 430

2007 Lexus SC 430

2007 Lexus SC 430

5 out of 5 stars Interior Design

Have You Driven the 2007 Lexus SC 430?

Classic Beauty

by Car Enthusiast from on Tue Dec 30 2008

It may not accelerate like a sports car. It may not corner like one either. But it is one of the most comfortable luxury couple/convertible out there. It's heavy, but if you put your foot down, the car does push forward in a smooth flawless fashion, make passing with ease. The exterior was designed in Euro, while the interior was designed in Japan. The combination is the best of both worlds, a classic look with modern technology. Reliability is without a doubt, it is one of the most reliable car out there, leaving BMW & Mercedies behind. When the top is up, the cabin is quiet and carrying a conversation is easy. When the top is down, the fun factor doubles as the feeling of freedom makes everthing seems so lively. This is one of the car that I'll enjoy for many years to come. If you are looking for a coupe/convertible that will stand the test of time, be sure to consider this one.

2nd Lexus SC

by Pebble Beach Owner from Easton, Pa on Sun Nov 01 2009

I had a 97SC400. I traded it in on my Pebble Beach 07. I love the reliability of Lexus. The seats on my 97 were a little more comfortable than my 07. I feel like I am slipping off the seat towards the window. My 97 hugged me in. The 6 speed transmission I would give a rating of 6 if I could. It shifts so smoothly and when you engage the cruise control you don't even realize it's engaged. The stereo bass will have you vibrating in your seat. My 97 had more treble and my 07 has more bass. No real difference. It's great. Plenty of trunk space. Almost as big as my 97. I can get a big gym bag and 6 bags of groceries in 1 trip easily. Back seat is useless. I don't even use it for space. Plenty of room in this car. It is not small. I had small cars. The tires can be rotated because they are the same size. If you buy a Porsche, BMW, or Nissan, those cars have bigger tires and they are different sizes. You must buy 1.

Blending Performance & Comfort

by Lexus Classic from Roxborough, Colorado on Mon Jun 25 2012

The Lexus SC430 has design lines that are classic and viewing it will never become tiring. It is a classic. It is an excellent blend of performance and comfort for those of us over 60. Trying to enter and exit true sports cars is difficult, The Lexus SC430 eliminates that problem. It does not sacrifice much on performance, but is best enjoyed cruising and enjoying the passing scenery with the top down. What a combination; class, beauty, performance, comfort, and hardtop security! Not a whiff of buyers remorse here.

Fabulous car -second SC430 for me

by SC430 lover from PA on Tue Feb 04 2014

This car is the best model ever ! I first bought a 2006 model and now bought another one with less miles so I can have it for a longer time. Just love the ride, the driver cabin, the convertible and the power. A real shame Lexus stopped making it.

2007 SC430 Tiger Eye Mica/Camel

by Marc from DFW Metro, Texas on Wed Oct 06 2010

I love my car. Simply put. I lusted after one since I first saw it on the streets of LA in 2002. I bought a CPO with 17K miles on it, opted for the extended warranty to take me 6 years out bumper to bumper. Its smaller than my other luxury cars were, but it is a head turner, and a VERY comfortable ride. I am changing the Run Flat Tires for more comfortable standard tires and have opted to get the spare tire kit too. All in all. A beauty that has technology aplenty and luxury you just can't believe.

amazing car

by jb on the big island from Hawaii on Tue Oct 06 2015

I bought my 07 pebble beach with 20,000 miles on the odometer 4 months ago. After having beemers and mercedes for years I can honesty say, the SC meets and/or exceeds my expectations in every way. I love the reliability stats on this car as well as the superb fit and finish; certain aspects often exceeding the german marks. This is a luxury coup/conv., very capable of maintaing high speeds and tight handling. And as some misunderstand, it never was intended to be a high performance sports car. I expect to have this car for a long time; love the styling.

Dream Car

by Grown Up Kid from Portland, Oregon on Thu Aug 08 2013

Okay so I decided to ditch the SVU. Now that the kids are teenagers and driving I can have whatever I want for myself. I've seen this car around town and have lusted after it for months. Then a CPO came up for sale and once I saw it it was over. I thought I didn't want a black car, but this one with the upgraded wheels and camel interior is striking. Bought an 07 with $30K miles and am loving it. Hardtop convertible is so much more stylish than cloth and it goes up and down super fast and smooth. Have gotten so many compliments on it. People walk past it in the parking lot and stop and turn around for a second look and the ride is smooth like butter. I've heard a lot about the run flats, so when they go it's probably regular tires for me, but other than that I'm totally in love!

We are so HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY with our 2007 SC430

by Blessed New Owner from Los Angeles, Calif. on Mon Sep 30 2013

My wife and I are still amazed at the incredible deal we got in purchasing our 2007 Lexus SC430. I can't say enough about the features and superb performance of our car. Jay, the owner of Mix Auto Center, was honest with me from the very start and answered all of my questions truthfully. Once my wife test drove the SC430, it was a done deal. We were fortunate that we saw the additional value in the car and that we moved quickly on purchasing it. Thank you Jay (owner).

Sporty Fun Sexy Hard top Convertible

by Imani504 from Conley, GA on Mon Feb 05 2018

This is the best Sporty car I have ever owned. It drives well and it handles well. it's great on the highway. Be careful and watch your speed. You will hit 95 on the highway quickly since this car is a beast. This is a luxury car that can take you anywhere . It's eye watching, head turning and you will feel like a million dollars driving this beautiful Lexus SC430. The navigation system works nicely with your phone and GPS. Trust me on this, this car is #1.

The Lexus SC430 is a terrific, fun car

by CJ Julianus from Bolingbrook, IL on Thu Jun 15 2017

Found this car on cars.com when I was shopping for a newer Audi A5 convertible. The Audi's I was considering were pricey, I couldn't justify the cost - you can buy low miles SC430s at a more reasonable cost, and they are worth every penny. It's handsome, sleek and fast, but not crazy fast. The small block V-8 has a throaty rumble that is very satisfying. It looks great with the top up, but more so during top-down driving. The only real drawbacks are that when the top is down, trunk storage evaporates and the rear seat is merely for show. But everything else is pure Lexus luxury and the car is solidly built and incredibly reliable. Very happy with it.

1 2